Hacking Nintendont

anon3536

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check the edit.
ninja'd by slow wiiu software keyboard

read it and yeah, iv thought about that but atm i just have 1 tera drive and dont have the spare cash atm to put towards another which is why i wanted to dual partition it so i could make the first seen by the wii u and use it for games and what not then use the rest of it for wii homebrew

Farowe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I did some testing on my end, i partitioned my 4gb usb stick which worked on rev 230, first partition was fat32 while second partition was ntfs:

-The game loaded which means that multi-partition isn´t the problem

Is there any log in which i can see whats going? Im feeling hopeless as i can´t figure out whats causing nintendont to blackscreen with my 2tb HDD...

strikerdark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now the developers need only need to fix analog detection on ports 3 and 4 and the gamecube adapter will be perfectly supported! :D

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else checked those other two resident evil games with native nontrols on?

NHL street, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004, COD1, and NFS: Most Wanted work perfectly with Native controls on. Doesn't this mean there's either missing code or a bug for HID, bluetooth, and emulated GC ports?

Edit: I remember someone said turning on Native Controls also fixes Sonic DX. Another games for that list.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Has anyone else checked those other two resident evil games with native nontrols on?

NHL street, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004, COD1, and NFS: Most Wanted work perfectly with Native controls on. Doesn't this mean there's either missing code or a bug for HID, bluetooth, and emulated GC ports?

Edit: I remember someone said turning on Native Controls also fixes Sonic DX. Another games for that list.
yes those games ask alot more stuff that out emulated gamepad code gives them but redoing them is easier said than done once fix had an experiemntal version that worked perfected on cod and such but it screwed all the other controlls on all the other games so yeah its really hard to do.

KaveDiver

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello everyone

I just wanted to ask if i'm the only one who has that problem, that the shutdown combination (R+Z+B+DPAD down) doesn't work with the GC Adapter on Wii U? Since the Reset combination (R+Z+Start) works perfecty fine.
Just that you know these are my specs:

Wii U; Nintendont Revision 2.232; Using front USB panels for Adapter (Gray + Black one); newest Controller.ini; Loading game from SD Card

Any other button works pefectly fine, but I find it quite uncomfortable to force shutdown my Wii U everytime I want to exit Nintendont.

I even looked into the controller.ini file for the adapter and it says: Power=3,0F
Since I have no knowleadge of programming or hex I don't know what this means.

I appreaciate everybody that is willing to help me. Thank you in advance!

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone

I just wanted to ask if i'm the only one who has that problem, that the shutdown combination (R+Z+B+DPAD down) doesn't work with the GC Adapter on Wii U? Since the Reset combination (R+Z+Start) works perfecty fine.
Just that you know these are my specs:

Wii U; Nintendont Revision 2.232; Using front USB panels for Adapter (Gray + Black one); newest Controller.ini; Loading game from SD Card

Any other button works pefectly fine, but I find it quite uncomfortable to force shutdown my Wii U everytime I want to exit Nintendont.

I even looked into the controller.ini file for the adapter and it says: Power=3,0F
Since I have no knowleadge of programming or hex I don't know what this means.

I appreaciate everybody that is willing to help me. Thank you in advance!

3,0F=R+L+Z+Start

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im requesting a feature that would allow the memory card saves to be backed up, without needing to connect the USB/SD to an external computer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@