[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v2.189
Make PATCHSI a menu selectable option (Native Control On means PATCHSI is
disabled).

Probably should put in some more checks (not available on WiiU, HID not available if Native on),
but this removes the need for multiple builds.

Thanks man appreciated, may I ask because I haven't seen you around much, how much you have contributed to Nintendont? Like what features you have added, just curious.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
v2.189
disabled).

Probably should put in some more checks (not available on WiiU, HID not available if Native on),

Heya! Long time no see :) Thank you for the new version!

Nemesis90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks man appreciated, may I ask because I haven't seen you around much, how much you have contributed to Nintendont? Like what features you have added, just curious.

He's fixed numerous games and well as many tweaks to the program, far before v1.0.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's fixed numerous games and well as many tweaks to the program, far before v1.0.

Yeh I was like "He seems to know what he's doing, has he done more?" haha also somebody mentioned that he should be on the donations list on nintendont.net but I just hadn't seen him around.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
now that you said you used a 16mb memory card that is your issue most likely it has been stated for ppl to not ever use 16mb memory cards they just eat memory up and cause issues to some games i bet if you use 8 mb memory card or less godzilla will work perfectly i simply use one memory card per game with 2 mb i dont know why ppl like risking bugs with the 16mb memory card that eats the memory some games need free.
Individual is just a hassle to work with and it's not easy to track down every file and guess which game is which to import your old save file or edit anything, I only use individual for certain games that require it and I might give Godzilla another try now that you mention it!

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
v2.189
disabled).

Correct me if I'm wrong but does this mean I can freely enable/disable GC controller and memory ports? If so that's a very generous contribution!

Reactions: cvskid and Xenith

flinto

Trophies
XP
Country
Correct me if I'm wrong but does this mean I can freely enable/disable GC controller and memory ports? If so that's a very generous contribution!
I think it allows use of gc peripheral devices like mic, bongos, dance mats when turned off. I guess if u only use gc controller it may as well stay off?

Reactions: cvskid

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there much point to being able to enable/disable gamecube hardware, and also using real memcards if mcemu is turned off? Seems redundant now.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Greyrogue, what features you have added, just curious.

Just look at the changelogs of the revs on the google code page...
PS: he is the one that implemented multisafe to give an example.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there much point to being able to enable/disable gamecube hardware, and also using real memcards if mcemu is turned off? Seems redundant now.

Yes there is as some hardware like the Donkey Kong Bongos and Mic won't work otherwise and up until recently Pokémon Colosseum only worked right if you used a real GameCube Memory Card (Thankfully FIX94 found out why the emulated on didn't work).

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline if it's in your power at all, I think it would be handy to have some kind of memcard management feature, especially between real and emulated, that will allow users to copy saves from both individual and multicard saves to a real memory card and vice versa, thus eliminating the need to complicate things by having to use Dolphin.

Reactions: sonictopfan

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question as I don't have a spare HDD to test this out. Can anyone tell me if the intro video for Mario Kart Double Dash runs any smoother via a HDD as opposed to being played using the Wii U SD slot? The video plays very choppy for me when using the SD Slot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E