Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yep that was the issue. I just put my laptop on top of the wiiu and plugged the power usb cable into the laptop. So its working fine now.

Obviously this is a temporary solution. My next question is. If I were to buy a desktop portable HDD, are there any which are more compatible/less compatible with the wii u???

Although you did mention a usb extension cord to connect to the front wii u usb port. Is that possible??
manny users use it here just get an usb extension big enough to connect to the front usb doors and it should work

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowOne333 I tried your save and it worked great, thanks I hope you don't mind I copied your Shadow The Hedgehog save as well because it beats mine, I owe you for this if you need a save let me know I may be able to help!

Edit: Speaking of which, does anyone have a complete save for Taz Wanted? doesn't have to have everything unlocked just beat the story, I lost my save file a while ago and I don't wanna start all over!

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
yes you found it yourself i sugest creating a 1024 one if your going multi and maybe check the compat list so you dont use it on games that mcemu doest work for no corruption.
Any reason why not 2024? Is it because of the swap disc not working with 2024, do they work with 1024?

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
dkn i sugested 1024 becuase i have never had an issue with that i doubt they affect disc change tough.
I never had any issues with 2024 except for with Japanese games and swap discs, he can set those games as individual and use the multi one for everything else!

Question, is it possible to add support for Nintendont to have a slot B memory card? like it can be named ninmemo2.raw for example, it's because some games like the Chao Garden in Sonic Adventure 2 forces you to have only one save in your memory card, so if you wanna have more than one save, like one for you and one for your sibling then you'd need one in slot B, I know I can always back up the raw file and switch whenever I want but it's a bit tedious and can be confusing and before you know it you accidentally copied your other save over the first one, just a suggestion for a feature that could be added perhaps!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ShadowOne333 I tried your save and it worked great, thanks I hope you don't mind I copied your Shadow The Hedgehog save as well because it beats mine, I owe you for this if you need a save let me know I may be able to help!

Edit: Speaking of which, does anyone have a complete save for Taz Wanted? doesn't have to have everything unlocked just beat the story, I lost my save file a while ago and I don't wanna start all over!
Good!
Don't worry, you are free to copy all the saves you want :)
The hours spent for that damn Linear Launcher were worth it XD

As for the second memory card, not yet.
I had to do it all with Dolphin to do things with 2 memory cards and transfer Chaos.

JR_44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My save file for paper mario the thousand year keeps corrupting I used recuva to recover the lost save but its getting annoying.

JR_44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little bit more information might help.
Game region, shrunk or full, individual save or multi-save, memory card size, etc.

NTSC, Full size 1.35GB, individual save grabbed from my real memory card, size was 2.00MB and on nintendont I have it set to 251 multi off. I enabled disc drive led but i'd doubt that would cause corruption

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yea I think i was supposed to say hormone replacement therapy