Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How did Fix manage to make the games look BETTER? Most games I've tried are crisper, brighter. Insane! Almost like new games.
every game plays like they do on the gamecube, but if you use a forced ntsc or other videomode without deflicker they look abit better and on vwii the wiiu does a tiny upscalling wich also helps a tiny bit.

Reactions: cvskid
D

Deleted-379826

I usually use the Hori battle pad along with my Black wiimote that came with my Wii. Although I'm not at my house atm and I forgot it, although I do have my 2 other wiimotes! Only problem is, Nintendon't refuses to work with this setup. It always works fine with the black one but not these two! Every time I launch a game the led on the wiimote is on the 4th player spot and when plugging in the controller into it, it goes to the player 1 spot for a split second (when it's in player 1 with my black wiimote that's when it works) and then back to player 4 spot like nothing is plugged in. Any help is appreciated!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I usually use the Hori battle pad along with my Black wiimote that came with my Wii. Although I'm not at my house atm and I forgot it, although I do have my 2 other wiimotes! Only problem is, Nintendon't refuses to work with this setup. It always works fine with the black one but not these two! Every time I launch a game the led on the wiimote is on the 4th player spot and when plugging in the controller into it, it goes to the player 1 spot for a split second (when it's in player 1 with my black wiimote that's when it works) and then back to player 4 spot like nothing is plugged in. Any help is appreciated!
if the wiimotes are fake/3rd party(im guessing they are) they wont work.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Aw man, you serious?! There's no way?
nope, fake/3rd party controllers use wierd code that nintendont doesnt know how to intreprete, if you have some hid controller you can use them like ps3/ps4 controllers suing the usb cable at all times or random hid pads or gc controllers and such.

Reactions: cvskid
D

Deleted-379826

nope, fake/3rd party controllers use wierd code that nintendont doesnt know how to intreprete, if you have some hid controller you can use them like ps3/ps4 controllers suing the usb cable at all times or random hid pads or gc controllers and such.
Damn it! Well thanks!

Nerone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is the mayflash gamecube controller adapter for Wii and wii u [W014] compatible with Nintendont? will the L and R analogue triggers works right? I've tried my old usb DRAGON adapter with a PS2 controller and hid test gave me overwritten and unstable numbers. I'm kinda lost. I've also tried my SNES ibuffalo and the number were clear and stable, but obviously it's not what i want to play gamecube games....

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Nintendont is not loading my bios files. I renamed it to iplusa.bin put it in the folder where the game is and when i load my isos it just starts normaly like before. What can i do did i put the bios in wromg directory

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nintendont is not loading my bios files. I renamed it to iplusa.bin put it in the folder where the game is and when i load my isos it just starts normaly like before. What can i do did i put the bios in wromg directory
ipls go in the device root not in the games folder...

jm091804

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendont works great through standalone nintendont app

but when I load the game in usb loader i get this error.

error checkformultigameandregion failed

whats this mean?

Sky The Destroyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently, I backed up all my GameCube saves through my Wii through GCMM. Exported all of them, and set up Nintendont and WiiFlow on my Wii U.

Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door, check. Save works flawlessly. Sonic Adventure DX, check. Flawless save file restoration.

Then I get to Sonic Riders. The save file is corrupted. I check on my Wii, insert my Sonic Riders disc, save file works fine there. Huh.

I do the same for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. My save is corrupted! But it works fine on the Memory Card on my Wii?

I tested this on Dolphin as well; the save data is corrupted.

Any way I can fix this? The save files on the Memory Card work completely fine...it's just that when I export them through GCMM and use them in Nintendont and Dolphin they're reported as damaged/corrupted.

I've attached the GCIs of the corrupted save files and RAW file of my Memory Card.

Attachments

• GCI and RAW files.zip
    1 MB · Views: 88

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently, I backed up all my GameCube saves through my Wii through GCMM. Exported all of them, and set up Nintendont and WiiFlow on my Wii U.

Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door, check. Save works flawlessly. Sonic Adventure DX, check. Flawless save file restoration.

Then I get to Sonic Riders. The save file is corrupted. I check on my Wii, insert my Sonic Riders disc, save file works fine there. Huh.

I do the same for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. My save is corrupted! But it works fine on the Memory Card on my Wii?

I tested this on Dolphin as well; the save data is corrupted.

Any way I can fix this? The save files on the Memory Card work completely fine...it's just that when I export them through GCMM and use them in Nintendont and Dolphin they're reported as damaged/corrupted.

I've attached the GCIs of the corrupted save files and RAW file of my Memory Card.

It might one of those games that is encrypted based on the serial number of the memory card.

eyeball226

Trophies
XP
Country
I put the PAL BIOS on my SD because I wanted to see how it messed with the video mode but it doesn't even seem to be trying to load it. Was PAL BIOS disabled on vWii because it doesn't work?

eyeball226

Trophies
XP
Country
yes it was.
Fair enough then! Does anyone know what happens if you try and boot a PAL game with an NTSC BIOS? I tried out of curiosity but I think Nintendont saw it was a PAL game and so didn't even try and load iplpal.bin (which this time round was the NTSC BIOS renamed). Assuming Nintendont wasn't disabling BIOS on PAL games, what would happen?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Fair enough then! Does anyone know what happens if you try and boot a PAL game with an NTSC BIOS? I tried out of curiosity but I think Nintendont saw it was a PAL game and so didn't even try and load iplpal.bin (which this time round was the NTSC BIOS renamed). Assuming Nintendont wasn't disabling BIOS on PAL games, what would happen?
no idea but im guessing it wont boot the game becuase bios launches the game after the boot option and it will say wrong region im betting since ntsc bios will see its a pal game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1