Hacking Nintendont

kid sampson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.raphnet-tech.com/products/atari2usb/index.php

Is this what you are looking for? This site has a lot of adapters for many controllers. Kinda pricey though and not always the cleanest looking but they get the job done.

I know those exist, but Mayflash makes a number of less expensive options that allow use of these controllers on PC or Mac via USB. I was just wondering if anyone could confirm a model that has been tested to work with nintendont.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know those exist, but Mayflash makes a number of less expensive options that allow use of these controllers on PC or Mac via USB. I was just wondering if anyone could confirm a model that has been tested to work with nintendont.
I have a mayflash and it works perfectly. Just make sure it says it's compatible with Wii U as then it will emulate the official adapter.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

gcpro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
like pople said check your isos if the iso md5 matches redump then maybe your forcing some settings that shouldnt be forced into them.
I can confirm Mario Sunshine works perfectly. Check to make sure nothing is wrong with your setup and check your ISO's MD5 against GameTDB.

Hi, thank you two for reply!
Well, i have not tested Sunshine yet with another iso but, about Fire Emblem, before test another iso i've tried to launch one old rev of nintendont and now it works without crash!
Thanks!!

Shiranui-san

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone using a WiiU Pro controller noticed that, sometimes, the X axis of the right stick interferes with the X axis of the left stick?
In other words, moving left-right the right stick (usually used to rotate the camera) sometimes will slowly move the character.

Suco de Fruta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys,

I'm trying to customize a new controller.ini file to my USB 3rd party controller, with HIDtest. Actually, the controller is recognized by Nintendont and the buttons work without issues, except the DPAD: it works as if the button UP was always pressed. It continues to going up in every game or Nintendont menu even without me touching it.

In the HIDtest the values doesn't change if I leave the controller alone. But in Nintendont menu or ingame the controller acts as if the UP button was always pressed.

This could be some mistake with my controller.ini file? Or there's nothing I can do about it?

Thanks in advice!

My controller.ini configuration:
[Clone PS2 Gamepad]
VID=1345
PID=1000
Polltype=1
DPAD=1
DigitalLR=1
MultiIn=1
MultiInValue=01
Power=4,F0
A=4,04
B=4,08
X=4,02
Y=4,01
Z=4,20
L=4,40
R=4,80
S=5,22
Up=6,00
RightUp=6,11
Right=6,22
DownRight=6,33
Down=6,44
DownLeft=6,55
Left=6,66
UpLeft=6,77
StickX=0
StickY=1
CStickX=2
CStickY=3
LAnalog=0
RAnalog=0
Rumble=1
RumbleType=1
RumbleDataLen=0E
RumbleDataOn=51,00,00,00,FF,00,00,FA,FE,00,00,00,00,00
RumbleDataOff=51,00,00,00,00,00,00,FA,FE,00,00,00,00,00
RumbleTransferLen=07
RumbleTransfers=2

Attachments

• clone.jpg
    clone.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 232
Reactions: paulloeduardo

skyscarer

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anybody own a PDP Afterglow Wii U Pro Controller and if so does it work with nintendont?
The Controller works in the Nintendont menu but as soon as I enter a game, the controller just refuses to do anything
Cheers

User556

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The option that Nintendont brings, which says: I Forced Widescreen. If I enable it does he/she stretch out and do I lose quality of the game?, I have a panoramic tv 16:9 of 27p.

Reactions: Margen67

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The option that Nintendont brings, which says: I Forced Widescreen. If I enable it does he/she stretch out and do I lose quality of the game?, I have a panoramic tv 16:9 of 27p.
No, it extends the viewing window of the game except in the cases where a proper widescreen hack hasn't been coded. Then it either stretches or breaks them. All AAA titles and others worth playing already have a proper widescreen hack coded, though, so you should be good

Although in cases of games like Mario Party, Twilight Princess and Smash Bros. Melee backgrounds and 2D sprites will remain 4:3, so beware

User556

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
No, it extends the viewing window of the game except in the cases where a proper widescreen hack hasn't been coded. Then it either stretches or breaks them. All AAA titles and others worth playing already have a proper widescreen hack coded, though, so you should be good

Although in cases of games like Mario Party, Twilight Princess and Smash Bros. Melee backgrounds and 2D sprites will remain 4:3, so beware

thank you, then.. mm, do you recommend me to continue playing with the option I Forced widescreen, or do I disable it?. I am passing the games: Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you, then.. mm, do you recommend me to continue playing with the option I Forced widescreen, or do I disable it?. I am passing the games: Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.
I play all my games with the option enabled. A stretched UI doesn't bother me as long as the rest of the game is fine. Just try it out and see if you like it, if you don't then just disable it.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have a slightly related issue, you see we moved to a new house a couple of months ago and we recently got the internet installed, I just learned today that I have to change the internet settings in all my consoles and handhelds and now I'm doing so, but for some reason when I try to connect with my Wii I fail now, I can't watch youtube or even update Nintendont which I used to be able to do, what am I doing wrong?

P.S. I have a slightly similar issue with the DS and I'm not sure how to solve it, I got the WiiU and 3DS working though among other consoles, phones and computers/laptops, thanks.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using a USB loader or just the app? If you're using a USB loader I'd recommend enabling it for WW and disabling it for TP. If you're using the app through the homebrew channel then I'd say enable it and try both games, and if you don't like what you see then disable it

Rocco Savadgie

Trophies
XP
Country
nintendont isnt pure native we emulate some components and change alot of adresses and such, tahts why some cheats dont even work let alone something like a movie playback.

Is DIOSMIOS 100% native running on the bare metal or is that not considered 100% accurate either (minus the audio streaming of course)?
Would you recommend DIOSMIOS over nintendont for the best accuracy?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo