Hacking Nintendont

mister j-y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! Possible noobish question, I'm trying to run Mariokart GP 1 and 2 on my vWii, through Nintendont/USB Loader GX. Stupidly I got it to set up a card to race (one where you could take it physically to the arcade with your saves on, obvs this one is virtual) and now every time I go into either game they get stuck on "Take card out" i.e. remove the physical card and try again. Question: is there any way to reset the config for the games and restart them so that they work again (as they did previously)? Thanks in advance!

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! Possible noobish question, I'm trying to run Mariokart GP 1 and 2 on my vWii, through Nintendont/USB Loader GX. Stupidly I got it to set up a card to race (one where you could take it physically to the arcade with your saves on, obvs this one is virtual) and now every time I go into either game they get stuck on "Take card out" i.e. remove the physical card and try again. Question: is there any way to reset the config for the games and restart them so that they work again (as they did previously)? Thanks in advance!

Try deleting the saves on your storage device. I think the settings are stored in them, too. You will lose any progress so back 'em up before you delete them in case that doesn't fix it.

Hyperstar96

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started using Nintendont on my old Wii and multiplayer doesn't work when I run it from USB Loader GX (I'm only using Gamecube controllers btw). It doesn't recognize anything besides the first controller port. Everything works fine within the main Nintendont loader. How do I fix this?

EDIT: Never mind, it was a setting in USB Loader GX.

Last edited by Hyperstar96,

rafalince

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Smash Bros melee is note Working With Wii U ProController, Why ?

*the only game is working With Wii U pro Controller Is Mario SunshineO.O*

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smash Bros melee is note Working With Wii U ProController, Why ?

*the only game is working With Wii U pro Controller Is Mario SunshineO.O*
We need more info than that.

Wii or Wii U, Nintendont version (don't say latest), Nintendont settings, 1:1 or shrunk. If 1:1 ISO have you verified the MD5 hash with redump.org? The more info you give us the more likely it is that we can help.

Also is the Wii U Pro made by Nintendo or a 3rd Party. 3rd Party controllers don't work well with Nintendont.

I use the Wii U Pro controller and it works in all games I play including Melee.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
(Begin Rant)Sorry for intruding but I can't stand when people use the term Compression when referring to removing the garbage data from a GameCube/Wii ISO. You are not compressing anything. The correct term is shrinking the ISO as data is destructively being removed from the ISO. This is unlike when you compress a PSP ISO as that data is actually being compressed and nothing is being removed.
(End Rant)

Now back on topic.
Actually you can also shrink PSP isos by "dummying" data on it to save space which is more safe than removing them altogether, also you CAN compress a GC iso but it's not supported with Nintendont, I believe is works on Dolphin though.

rafalince

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

We need more info than that.

Wii or Wii U, Nintendont version (don't say latest), Nintendont settings, 1:1 or shrunk. If 1:1 ISO have you verified the MD5 hash with redump.org? The more info you give us the more likely it is that we can help.

Also is the Wii U Pro made by Nintendo or a 3rd Party. 3rd Party controllers don't work well with Nintendont.

I use the Wii U Pro controller and it works in all games I play including Melee.
20150820_113625.jpg

I downloaded in a youtube video but idont remind the video. I did update on nintendont. It cant work when i put LOG on. If i put log on its freeze. I think my control is original,i won as a used gift It workson Mario Sunshine but has no sensitivity by pressing the R button to drop water jets walking , i have to press two buttons zl and R. The control also works on Pikimin and Mario Double dash. But it is not working on Zelda , Smash Melee, Pokemon colesseum and many other games .

Hyperstar96

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which setting it was? I may have it turned on as well since I never played multi on nintendont
Go to Loader Settings and there will be an option labeled something like "Gamecube Controllers". The Nintendont loader's default setting is 4, but USB Loader GX has it at 1. I have no idea why the deafult would be 1, but it is.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

20150820_113625.jpg

I downloaded in a youtube video but idont remind the video. I did update on nintendont. It cant work when i put LOG on. If i put log on its freeze. I think my control is original,i won as a used gift It workson Mario Sunshine but has no sensitivity by pressing the R button to drop water jets walking , i have to press two buttons zl and R. The control also works on Pikimin and Mario Double dash. But it is not working on Zelda , Smash Melee, Pokemon colesseum and many other games .
First off 352 is a rev with months... we are on 371 so press X/1 and update it before any reporting.
Second why do you want log ON?Log is for nintendont developers same for osreport and its extremely unstabble if you arent using an usbgecko device so for you the end user it wont do anything.
Also why are you keeping maxpads set on 1? that means no multiplayer since only 1 controller at a time leavue that at 4 all the time there is no reason to be set on 1 to be honest.

You said alot but you didnt even said what controller you are using nunchuck?Classic controller?Gc? whatis it?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off 352 is a rev with months... we are on 371 so press X/1 and update it before any reporting.
Second why do you want log ON?Log is for nintendont developers same for osreport and its extremely unstabble if you arent using an usbgecko device so for you the end user it wont do anything.
Also why are you keeping maxpads set on 1? that means no multiplayer since only 1 controller at a time leavue that at 4 all the time there is no reason to be set on 1 to be honest.

You said alot but you didnt even said what controller you are using nunchuck?Classic controller?Gc? whatis it?
He is using a Wii U Pro.

vKey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! This question has probably been asked before, but I am trying to use two wiimotes with classic controllers at one time in Mario Kart Double Dash, and it's just not working. Can you not use two wiimotes at a time?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! This question has probably been asked before, but I am trying to use two wiimotes with classic controllers at one time in Mario Kart Double Dash, and it's just not working. Can you not use two wiimotes at a time?
What is the MaxPads setting for the game you are trying to use?

GreyRogue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
obviosly maxpads is set to 1 instead of 4.
Go to Loader Settings and there will be an option labeled something like "Gamecube Controllers". The Nintendont loader's default setting is 4, but USB Loader GX has it at 1. I have no idea why the deafult would be 1, but it is.
That setting should probably go away. The reason why I put it in there in the first place no longer exists in the current code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F