Hacking Nintendont

EthralSSB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm assuming this is a nintendont issue cause I haven't seen it anywhere else. If you use the GC adapter to play gamecube games and then go back to the Wii U and start playing Smash 4 with the adapter the L/R buttons won't work unless you reset the game (Exit via home menu and start again) I don't know if this is patchable but I appreciate any kind of response on how I might be able to fix it or something.

Reactions: Margen67

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm assuming this is a nintendont issue cause I haven't seen it anywhere else. If you use the GC adapter to play gamecube games and then go back to the Wii U and start playing Smash 4 with the adapter the L/R buttons won't work unless you reset the game (Exit via home menu and start again) I don't know if this is patchable but I appreciate any kind of response on how I might be able to fix it or something.

If you unplug and replug the adapter, does it fixes itself?

EthralSSB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you unplug and replug the adapter, does it fixes itself?
I'll try it quick then update this post if it doesn't work This does indeed fix it but I'd probably have to do it every time I play Nintendont but that would be fine as long as we might be able to find a fix or something in the future thank you for the solution

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys how can i puts GCI saves on the virutal memory cards? i don't have a real memory card atm...

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys how can i puts GCI saves on the virutal memory cards? i don't have a real memory card atm...

You will have to use dolphin and its memorycard tools to imports .gci to your virtual memory card.raw.

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will have to use dolphin and its memorycard tools to imports .gci to your virtual memory card.raw.

i have been out of this for ages so forgive me for asking this but... how can i add a GCI to a Raw file? i tried loading it but it only loaded raw files...

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
i have been out of this for ages so forgive me for asking this but... how can i add a GCI to a Raw file? i tried loading it but it only loaded raw files...

There is a button once you mounted the raw file in dolphin saying "import gci" select your gci file and you're done :)

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did and i tried to copy it over to the virtual memory card but it did not load the data.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Attachments

• djplacesave.zip
    676 KB · Views: 124

steviebwoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country

Kangaxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I recently installed Nintendont and the forwarder for my vWii, everything works nicely. The forwarder icon on the vWii menu is really ugly though, is there a way to change it or did I do something wrong or is it like that? It's basically a Gamecube logo with some weird brown crap animation displaying on top of it or something.

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hey Vin, would you be able to give me a hand with these two please? If anyone else is interested, they're 100% saves for Timesplitters 2, and Timesplitters: Future Perfect :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6oryv0zghnfme4w/steve_ts2.GCI?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fesk27o1jenaufr/steve_ts3.gci?dl=0

Why don't you read the OP thoroughly and learn to do it yourself?
ppl can't and shouldn't spoon feed you 24/7.
If you really can't follow the OP, then ask specific questions on what you don't understand

I really missed the "READ the OP" button

steviebwoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why don't you read the OP thoroughly and learn to do it yourself?
ppl can't and shouldn't spoon feed you 24/7.
If you really can't follow the OP, then ask specific questions on what you don't understand

I really missed the "READ the OP" button

Jeepers. I was only asking because Vin did it for another guy 1 post before. I had a look at the OP, but the information is all over the place and I couldn't find exactly what I needed there. Sorry that this has upset you so much.

Edit: This is what it says in the OP:
• Method1
Rename the full memory card dump create by GCMM as <GameID of the game you want to play>.raw and put it in your /saves/ folder.
If using this raw dump doesn't work, follow method2.

• Method2
For this method, you need an existing memory card image created by Nintendont. Launch the game you want to play at least one time with "Memory Card Emulation" option enabled.
Then use Dolphin emulator's Memory card manager to move the savegame you want from your GCMM raw dump or from a .gci file into the Nintendont memory card.

I'm sorry, but this is really not very useful to me. You have to understand that I've not done anything like this before. Again, sorry that it's offended you to such a degree that you felt compelled to have a go at me.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Jeepers. I was only asking because Vin did it for another guy 1 post before. I had a look at the OP, but the information is all over the place and I couldn't find exactly what I needed there. Sorry that this has upset you so much.

Edit: This is what it says in the OP:
• Method1
Rename the full memory card dump create by GCMM as <GameID of the game you want to play>.raw and put it in your /saves/ folder.
If using this raw dump doesn't work, follow method2.

• Method2
For this method, you need an existing memory card image created by Nintendont. Launch the game you want to play at least one time with "Memory Card Emulation" option enabled.
Then use Dolphin emulator's Memory card manager to move the savegame you want from your GCMM raw dump or from a .gci file into the Nintendont memory card.

I'm sorry, but this is really not very useful to me. You have to understand that I've not done anything like this before. Again, sorry that it's offended you to such a degree that you felt compelled to have a go at me.
I used method 2 ;)
Can't help you right now I am not on my pc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme