Hacking Nintendont

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Everything else seems to be widescreen/480p related, with a couple minor mcemu issues, topped off with lacking hardware support (mic, gba link, e-reader) on wii u. So all we need now is a couple timer fixes, some gba link/gamecube adapter support, and Usb mic=GC mic via voodoo magic!
I thought the GBA link cable works fine, also I wouldn't say no to online support for games like PSO!

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
gba link through gamecube adapter may be a bit harder though :)
Why? I thought it works fine, on regular Wii I mean, I can test it, but I need to dig up my GBA link cable... and my Gameboy SP... and the charger... You know, fuck this, besides Rayman 3 I don't see a reason to use that thing, I have all of the MB2GBA ROMS of the games I want (well not the one for Crash Bandicoot, but eh, I'll live without it)!

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Why? I thought it works fine, on regular Wii I mean, I can test it, but I need to dig up my GBA link cable... and my Gameboy SP... and the charger... You know, fuck this, besides Rayman 3 I don't see a reason to use that thing, I have all of the MB2GBA ROMS of the games I want (well not the one for Crash Bandicoot, but eh, I'll live without it)!

the wiiU gamecube adapter lol. GBA-LINK already work on retro compatible wiis :P

Reactions: Margen67

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Duh, this is what he meant? Sorry I thought he was talking about the GBA to GC adapter!

yeah :P don't worry about about that, Sometime I don't understand stupidier things lol

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I had it on so now I'll check and see if it freezes, and yes, I downloaded the latest .dol file last night for Nintendont.

Edit: Still freezing.
again you keep saying latest dol and dont say the actual number, until you see the number on top of the of the nintendont menu and confirm the number we arent going anywhere.

steviebwoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry to keep asking questions, but the first post on this thread is really hard to understand.

I have a couple of .gci Gamecube saved games, and was wondering how I can use these with Nintendont. Any ideas?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm sorry to keep asking questions, but the first post on this thread is really hard to understand.

I have a couple of .gci Gamecube saved games, and was wondering how I can use these with Nintendont. Any ideas?
you need o download dolphin emulator

Open it and go to memory card management and open your nintendont memory card you want to inject the save then just inject the save trough dolphin and thats it.

if your using single memory cards you need to know the game id and open that memory card id that was created by nintendont, and delete the nintendont save and inject your save.

steviebwoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers Pedro, I just found this too (in case anyone else needs help):-

gci is a save
raw is a memory card
you need to insert the gci inside the raw, using the Dolphing memory card manager.

Dolphin > tools > memory card manager
Open the Raw memory card created by nintendont
select Import GCI
pick your GCI file to insert into the memcard.raw

NB: If it tells you the save is already present, you have to delete the single save present in the raw first.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Cheers Pedro, I just found this too (in case anyone else needs help):-

gci is a save
raw is a memory card
you need to insert the gci inside the raw, using the Dolphing memory card manager.

Dolphin > tools > memory card manager
Open the Raw memory card created by nintendont
select Import GCI
pick your GCI file to insert into the memcard.raw

NB: If it tells you the save is already present, you have to delete the single save present in the raw first.
yeah that is preety much it, let nintendont creat a memory card for the game you want to import a save and then delete the save created by nintendont and import yours, its simple stuff.

steviebwoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah that is preety much it, let nintendont creat a memory card for the game you want to import a save and then delete the save created by nintendont and import yours, its simple stuff.

Nice one, thank you. I'm sure it is pretty easy, but it's quite hard to find detailed instructions on this kind of thing. I think the first post could be a lot more helpful! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...