Hacking Nintendont

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I got this screen on r307 and up, it's the progresive scan screen selection, it doesn't show any text:
bgzrp.jpg
You can blind select the first one which is "yes"

After that screen, you go to a little intro, then another window appears, this time the save memory checks (no text displayed either):
Here you can't blind select any option, you just get stuck in this screen.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I got this screen on r307 and up, it's the progresive scan screen selection, it doesn't show any text:
bgzrp.jpg

You can blind select the first one which is "yes"

After that screen, you go to a little intro, then another window appears, this time the save memory checks (no text displayed either):
2ufecys.jpg

Here you can't blind select any option, you just get stuck in this screen.
that was the screen before fonts were implemented did that game lost acess to the font?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, I don't have any setting forced, the only setting I force in GCN games is progressive scan when they doesn't support natively, which is not StarFox Assault case.
well acording to fix the font code for starfox assault is always iffy sometimes works other times doesnt, what you see is font failled to apply.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
we need quite the security it seems, I hope we dont get too slowed down now:
-limited the amount of fake interrupt checks to 120 times a second, this should still give a rather quick overall loading speed and should prevent certain games from creating a read overflow and freezing itself with that

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
rogue squadron II stuff
try 313 it fixed rogue squadron II with real mc atleast i can get it to work no issues now on 313.

Anyone else is having problems with StarFox Assault? It got stuck in a text frame, but the frame doesn't display any text.
i just tryed assualt on this 313 wih my wiiu and i got font everytime try the 313 it fixed it for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/7bH4YgV.mp4