AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hi Abdallah, I just tried the forwarder you linked... same story! Btw, I am on a Wii U (vWii) just FYI.

Warm regards

EDITED: if I run it from HBC and exit it... it exits perfectly! Same thing for USB Loader GX and Wiiflow: no problems!

I mean is not a big deal! Just for you guys to know etc.

Cheers!
ok..
the return stub was not made with a System menu forwarder in mind,
it sure can be added but it's beyond my skills

He's a list of major and minor stuff that I would like to see/mod:
Major:
Adding HID code to loader menu so that all controllers can be used in the nintendont menu (Fix94 already has this in mind but was busy fixing te HDD issues)
Add DS3/DS4 BT (wireless) support when Xerpi updates his patch later

Minor:
Adding a timer for Z(test) button in triforce games so that it's not pressed accidentally
BT: Wiimote automatically suspends if no extension is plugged in
Fix stub exit to system menu
Video mode 4:3 and 16:9 issues

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Minor stuff might be easy to do.
Already have an idea on how it could be made.
Triforce. If it is a triforce game and press Z for x miliseconds, then do the actual input.
Wiimote. If nothing plugued in for x milisecond, call a wiimote poweroff, else do evertthing else.

Funny thing ere is c syntax looking almost like what I said lol.

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Talking about things we'd like to see...

Just one, apart from using my Wii Classic Pro controller to play GC games, I also own a couple of PS2 joysticks with a USB adapter called Twin USB Joystick... it works perfectly with Nintendont using the PS2 controller plugin, but it doesn't rumble. Actually the default drivers for this device don't support rumble either but a couple of years ago I managed to get ahold of new version drivers that do support the rumble feature (Windows XP,7 etc.) and they work great. I wished there was a way to implement these drivers so the rumble feature would be included etc.

Here's a pic of the adapter (its almost identical to mine)

adaptor-product.jpg

Warm regards
Pepois

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Talking about things we'd like to see...

Just one, apart from using my Wii Classic Pro controller to play GC games, I also own a couple of PS2 joysticks with a USB adapter called Twin USB Joystick... it works perfectly with Nintendont using the PS2 controller plugin, but it doesn't rumble. Actually the default drivers for this device don't support rumble either but a couple of years ago I managed to get ahold of new version drivers that do support the rumble feature (Windows XP,7 etc.) and they work great. I wished there was a way to implement these drivers so the rumble feature would be included etc.

Here's a pic of the adapter (its almost identical to mine)

adaptor-product.jpg

Warm regards
Pepois
contact Howard in nintendont controller thread, he's the master when it comes to editing controller inis :)

shoemaker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wiimote LED still stays on the whole time for me in mastermod 302. I do use it in USB Loader GX to select the game, don't know if that's a cause or anything, and no extensions are plugged in. Basically what would be the best is if the LED turns off when there are no extensions attached - Nunchuk, CC, etc. And then it would turn on when one of those is attached. Is something like that doable or is it too complicated?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wiimote LED still stays on the whole time for me in mastermod 302. I do use it in USB Loader GX to select the game, don't know if that's a cause or anything, and no extensions are plugged in. Basically what would be the best is if the LED turns off when there are no extensions attached - Nunchuk, CC, etc. And then it would turn on when one of those is attached. Is something like that doable or is it too complicated?

He's already made plans for this, he just needs to implement it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool