da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hi Abdallah,

How are you? Again thank you for such a terrific job, you are doing a hell of a job!
I wanted to ask you about this new update, do we to now update manually? I sure love the updating within-the-app feature that you implemented. I can only update to 2.296, is there something I am missing?

Warmest regards

Pepois
I didn't push any revision past 296 to internal update yet and here's why:
*Many ppl had corrupted save files with 298 and Fix is still cleaning up the code
*Nothing changed compatibility wise
*HDD that need 229 still are not working
*the DS3 stopped working in the nintendont menu in 297+
*296 is very stable

So in short 300 might benefit few users with non working usb flash disks and there's no hurry for an official update yet

Things I might do tonight is add 296/275and 229 as permanent stable links to download page and push 300

Reactions: Troopage

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I didn't push any revision past 296 to internal update yet and here's why:
*Many ppl had corrupted save files with 298 and Fix is still cleaning up the code
*Nothing changed compatibility wise
*HDD that need 229 still are not working
*the DS3 stopped working in the nintendont menu in 297+
*296 is very stable

So in short 300 might benefit few users with non working usb flash disks and there's no hurry for an official update yet

Things I might do tonight is add 296/275and 229 as permanent stable links to download page and push 300
Wow thank you for the very quick reply! That sure clears things. It must be a pain to be manually update each single version release. I thought it was done automatic. Thank you.

Oh btw, just a quick question. I have a custom theme using Nintendont. I know this has been addressed before, I just want to change the font color inside the menus and games list, do I need to decompile, compile or is there like an additional config file for nintendont etc. if its too much trouble I wont bother.

Thank you

Pepois

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Wow thank you for the very quick reply! That sure clears things. It must be a pain to be manually update each single version release. I thought it was done automatic. Thank you.

Oh btw, just a quick question. I have a custom theme using Nintendont. I know this has been addressed before, I just want to change the font color inside the menus and games list, do I need to decompile, compile or is there like an additional config file for nintendont etc. if its too much trouble I wont bother.

Thank you

Pepois
post your background here and tell me what color you need

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
update.jpg

pushed 300 to latest dol online update
Added 296 in addition to 275 and 229 (The 3 stable checkpoints)

Added 2 new Light themes AQUA and Diamond (replacing Yoshi and Princess >> moved to removed folder)
0N_Thumbs.jpg

Reactions: Troopage and Gomza

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
post your background here and tell me what color you need
Sorry for my late reply... just got back from work. I suppose white color would do fine (Hex:FFFFFF) I want to change the default black font. I am still using this background:
Nin_Back.png

Warmest regards and thank you Abdallah!

Pepois

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Sorry for my late reply... just got back from work. I suppose white color would do fine (Hex:FFFFFF) I want to change the default black font. I am still using this background:
Nin_Back.png

Warmest regards and thank you Abdallah!

Pepois
rename this png to "NinLegacy.png" and place it along your boot dol

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hi Abdallah, I had done that since the very beginning.... my question was how I could have a white font instead of the original black.

Thank you

when NinLegacy is found the font color automatically switches to white, this is since I added dark background support

Edit: oh, unless you want to use this as a loader theme then rename to NinBackDark.png to get a white loading bar

Reactions: Pepois

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
when NinLegacy is found the font color automatically switches to white, this is since I added dark background support

Edit: oh, unless you want to use this as a loader theme then rename to NinBackDark.png to get a white loading bar
That did the trick Abdallah! Thank you. also thank you for updating to .301 I didnt dare run any games with previous releases prior to 296.

Thank you
Pepois

Edited: Just a quick note, I am having trouble going back to the wii menu when exiting from nintendont menu screen and not having played any games...any ideas?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
That did the trick Abdallah! Thank you. also thank you for updating to .301 I didnt dare run any games with previous releases prior to 296.

Thank you
Pepois

Edited: Just a quick note, I am having trouble going back to the wii menu when exiting from nintendont menu screen and not having played any games...any ideas?
Are you using a loader or HBC?

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
it's a forwarder channel, right?
you mean using 296 with pso patch blacksreen on exit while 296 without pso do exit just fine?
Yes, its a forwader channel. actually I believe is now the "nintendont official forwarder channnel" I think back into 296 I had the issue too. = (

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack