Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
Mr. Mysterio's Mod now supports the internal updater. You can now choose between downloading latest Mr. Mysterio's Mod, MasterMod and official Nintendont. You can also use a "background.jpg" as background in case you don't want to convert to PNG :)

@AbdallahTerro is there needed something special to download your Mod via Nintendont? I always get error -1 even with MasterMod, while downloading using a computer works fine...
Also, if you don't want to upload my dol all the time, you may want to add this direct link to your mod: http://send0r.ddns.net/Nintendont/boot.dol

Might friend place you the option to reverse the X axis and Y axis nintendont your mod as some games have invested shaft and options of games do not have the option of investing and is very difficult to play as if mario sunshine thank you very much

Sorry for not answering, I was on holidays and had very bad internet connection. Is this an issue with my mod or feature request?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@AbdallahTerro is there needed something special to download your Mod via Nintendont? I always get error -1 even with MasterMod, while downloading using a computer works fine...
Also, if you don't want to upload my dol all the time, you may want to add this direct link to your mod: http://send0r.ddns.net/Nintendont/boot.dol

Gotta say I'm having the same issues.
A -1 error when trying to update.

Tried it yesterday with no luck, had to download the boot.dol from the computer to the SD manually to update to the latest rev of the MasterMod.

Reactions: Troopage

megamanxzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Mr. Mysterio's Mod now supports the internal updater. You can now choose between downloading latest Mr. Mysterio's Mod, MasterMod and official Nintendont. You can also use a "background.jpg" as background in case you don't want to convert to PNG :)

Sorry for not answering, I was on holidays and had very bad internet connection. Is this an issue with my mod or feature request?

friend as to either of 2 either for your mod or either for future versions that will be placed as soon as possible better thanks

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
If you want I could set up access for you on my little server tomorrow
If your server is more reliable I can just use it for my latest boot.dol file only
If you wish send me a pm with access info and I'll make a quick test dol when I have some free time

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Reactions: Troopage and send0r

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Reactions: Troopage and send0r

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
when I try to open http://send0r.ddns.net/Nintendont/MasterMod/boot.dol
I get an image cannot open error
however http://send0r.ddns.net/Nintendont/MasterMod/ opens just fine!
I use filezilla to upload the dol
any thoughts

Edit: using firefox and Edge that is
Yes that's same for me. It seems to be like the showed cryptic symbols on your old server. I don't know why Apache is doing that in some browsers, but downloading works fine with right click on the link or the file or (for me) via wii.

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I took so long to do it, but I finally just tested Abz' newest dol and the update feature. The error does not show up anymore. Great going, guys!

EDIT: Just found out that after exiting the "Download Nintendont (Official & Other Mods)" menu, that going to "Exit Updates & Themes Menu" afterwards instead of pressing B leads to it trying to update and download something?
It just says:
Checking Latest Version
Network Initialized
Download Complete
Update Error: -3

It then proceeds to go back to the Update menu.

Last edited by Troopage,
Reactions: send0r

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
bug found and fixed, update online or manually to benefit

@sendor something went wrong while uploading and I can't find your boot.dol boot.zip and source file. I had hard time uploading and computer restarted several times...
Can you please reupload your latest files and sorry for the inconvenience

Reactions: send0r and Troopage

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
@sendor something went wrong while uploading and I can't find your boot.dol boot.zip and source file. I had hard time uploading and computer restarted several times...
Can you please reupload your latest files and sorry for the inconvenience
Sorry my fault, I needed to setup the ftp server from scratch and put the wrong path in the config...
The files are still there, but as I see you created a new subfolder calles MasterMod with your dol inside it. I removed it as it was just a clone of your files. Everything should be fine now.
I'm very sorry...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-