Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
367 ready too
I confirm works again for me...buuuuuuuttttt of course another issue...emulated memory cards are not working. they were before I updated the other day, sorry I don't know what rev I was on prior :(

i tried leaving it default (which is set to on in my wiiflow ini) and changing to enabled. No go both ways, just no memory card found. any ideas?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I confirm works again for me...buuuuuuuttttt of course another issue...emulated memory cards are not working. they were before I updated the other day, sorry I don't know what rev I was on prior :(

i tried leaving it default (which is set to on in my wiiflow ini) and changing to enabled. No go both ways, just no memory card found. any ideas?
you are using individual saves not multi, right?
I'll take a look today if I have time

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
k
I made a new dol where you can download mysterio's mod and official dol from the update menu
check it out!

P.S> I tried mysterio's 370 while testing and I get "init DI" INIT CARD" "Done" when I launch a game
it's a white text on a black background
I also get the official bios not the movie
Am I missing anything here?

Reactions: send0r and Troopage

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
I made a new dol where you can download mysterio's mod and official dol from the update menu
check it out!
Where are you hosting the files? I tried getting the updater to work with multiple cloud services but every service is failing for me with error -1.
P.S> I tried mysterio's 370 while testing and I get "init DI" INIT CARD" "Done" when I launch a game
it's a white text on a black background
I also get the official bios not the movie
Am I missing anything here?
For the BIOS "issue":
The mod detects, whether the official BIOS is used or not to prevent showing the BIOS-animation twice. So if you delete (or rename) the BIOS files, you should see the animation included in this mod.

For the text issue:
Updated Mr. Mysterio's Mod to r371 which should fix the blackscreen while loading a game using official BIOS (I can't test it since there never was text visible for me) :)

Reactions: Troopage

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Where are you hosting the files? I tried getting the updater to work with multiple cloud services but every service is failing for me with error -1.

For the BIOS "issue":
The mod detects, whether the official BIOS is used or not to prevent showing the BIOS-animation twice. So if you delete (or rename) the BIOS files, you should see the animation included in this mod.

For the text issue:
Updated Mr. Mysterio's Mod to r371 which should fix the blackscreen while loading a game using official BIOS (I can't test it since there never was text visible for me) :)
I'll update and test it myself
keep u posted...

Reactions: Troopage

megamanxzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Might friend place you the option to reverse the X axis and Y axis nintendont your mod as some games have invested shaft and options of games do not have the option of investing and is very difficult to play as if mario sunshine thank you very much

Reactions: Gomza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ