Hacking Nintendont

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yeah I tried but it says that the controller.ini is not for that device.
I will try changing the PID/HID values for the default PS3 ini but I doubt that will work since I did something similar to the other ini

Your PID/HID are the same as mine so you might want to try with this controller.ini

Edit: You'll need to check the values for the Sticks, and maybe try pressing the Home Button because it seems to be like the Analog button on the PC Gamepads. Use HID_Test6 to test it

Attachments

• GenericUSBController.rar
    637 bytes · Views: 159

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought one of the big draws was working streaming audio, but I guess it has not been implemented yet? Any idea on when that will happen?

No one really knows for sure when it will be implemented, but it's not top priority from the look of it :P I believe Bluetooth will be one of the next major things to add :D

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sorry that it is a bit blurry. Still figuring out how to add a new language to the list. http://i.imgur.com/pCyRU1f.jpg

I'm guessing you're still trying to get Paper Mario (J) to work, have you tested the latest revisions? FIX94 added a fix not long ago that should allow some Japanese games to work, but I'm not sure which ones should be affected.

Reactions: TotalForge64

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm guessing you're still trying to get Paper Mario (J) to work, have you tested the latest revisions? FIX94 added a fix not long ago that should allow some Japanese games to work, but I'm not sure which ones should be affected.

I wrote my patch only with paper mario to test so yea :P

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would the devs be working on audio streaming when none of the audio streaming games are marked green? (I may be wrong, one or two may boot but I haven't found any)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Your PID/HID are the same as mine so you might want to try with this controller.ini

Edit: You'll need to check the values for the Sticks, and maybe try pressing the Home Button because it seems to be like the Analog button on the PC Gamepads. Use HID_Test6 to test it

Could you send me the link to download HID Test v6?
Also, I see that you added DigitalLR, aren't the PS3 controllers supposed to have analog shoulders?
Is there a way I can add that to the code?

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Could you send me the link to download HID Test v6?
Also, I see that you added DigitalLR, aren't the PS3 controllers supposed to have analog shoulders?
Is there a way I can add that to the code?

First, check with HIDTest that when you "soft-press" the L and R you change an offset slowly. If it does, then just set DigitalLR to 0 and change the RAnalog and LAnalog entries to the corresponding offset. (Well, I guess it's an offset, I don't have a ps3 controller)

Jonesy47

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would the devs be working on audio streaming when none of the audio streaming games are marked green? (I may be wrong, one or two may boot but I haven't found any)

I think you just answered your own question.
They would be working on audio streaming BECAUSE games that use that have the lowest compatibility.
Honestly, audio streaming seems to be one of the last big hurdles.
Once it's done, only a few problem games that will probably require special fixes will be left it seems.

Jonesy47

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would personally like to see the games that have no controller response to be fixed next. I have found a lot more of them with my recent testing.

Fair enough. You just asked why the devs would focus on games that use audio streaming, short answer being "Because games that use audio streaming don't work". I agree that games with no controller responses but otherwise seem to work should be a higher priority but both are important and needed.

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: