Hacking Nintendont Controller-Configurations

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry my english is not the best and ive dont understand what you mean with L1/R1 and R2/R2 (twice?) "top and bottom" i believe L1/R1 is top and R2/L2 is bottom

Thanks
try this

Attachments

• controller_Speedlink_Strike_2.ini.txt
    303 bytes · Views: 334

Teddiie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if your games are on usb it needs to be called usb:/controller.ini
did you turn on HID in the options?

Oops sry i mean Sd/controllers/controller.ini

I dont know,where can i do this? In nintendont i can't choose nothing - only Sd or Usb and the game,thats all

FOUND - i try again

Edit: Error - missing sd/controller.ini but is in there

Edit2: It starts now and work!! Thanks a lot <3

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey gang, Litereally just hacked my WiiU with Nintendon't. My current problem is...That I can't get my Classic Controller Pro(wii) that's coupled to a Wii Classic Controller to PC USB adapter. Now since it's USB I thought it would work with Nintendon't. So far no cigar....what could I be doing wrong? I used the Hi Test controller app and it picks up my inputs so I'm just scratching my head here...any ideas on what I can do??

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hey gang, Litereally just hacked my WiiU with Nintendon't. My current problem is...That I can't get my Classic Controller Pro(wii) that's coupled to a Wii Classic Controller to PC USB adapter. Now since it's USB I thought it would work with Nintendon't. So far no cigar....what could I be doing wrong? I used the Hi Test controller app and it picks up my inputs so I'm just scratching my head here...any ideas on what I can do??

just use them with your wiimote, nintendont supports bluetooth ;)

rndi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried playing ssbm with the official nintendo wii u gamecube controller adapter yet?

I realized while playing that dash dancing is really hard and i suspect its because of the default controller configs from nintendont are a bit off. I also realized that dashes don't register sometimes and i suspect this is the reason why dash dancing is so difficult.

Anyone that has the same problem as me have an altered config file I could use?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried playing ssbm with the official nintendo wii u gamecube controller adapter yet?

I realized while playing that dash dancing is really hard and i suspect its because of the default controller configs from nintendont are a bit off. I also realized that dashes don't register sometimes and i suspect this is the reason why dash dancing is so difficult.

Adapter is working perfect for me. Make sure your using a 1:1 iso.

Reactions: rndi

strikerdark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I had problems with inputs and it was because of a bad ISO. Make sure you have a 1:1 Melee 1.02 ISO

Reactions: rndi

TimpZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a controller.ini for a regular gamecube controller used in the Wii ports which work exactly like it would with a GC? There is an effect I want where you deliberately make the analog part of L/R dead by holding them in while you plug the controller in or reset using X+Y+Start but the default settings in Nintendont seem to ignore any attempts of it.

rndi is this what you're talking about?
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1EMIfb8Dbo#t=2m20s

If so you need to find better drivers. (couldn't figure out how to link a YT vid without getting an embed.. ._.)

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use normal gamecube controllers in the gamecube ports and they will act EXACTLY like a normal gamecube controller if you turn HID devices OFF in the settings menu

rndi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had problems with inputs and it was because of a bad ISO. Make sure you have a 1:1 Melee 1.02 ISO

What is the full file size for melee? is it around 1.425 gigs? I thought using the uncompressed iso I had would fix the input problems, but they're still present..

I also remember not having these input problems when I played it on my wii with the built in gamecube controller ports using the same iso i've been using on my wii u. So I don't think its an iso problem.

EDIT: I also know it's not an issue with my controller because I tested my controller on the gamecube directly and I didn't have any problems on there.

TimpZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There's only 1 HID setting and that's "Use HID device". It is turned off and always was. Could you verify that it indeed works like a normal gamecube controller by doing the following:
Start up a game where you walk by holding up or similar (Metroid Prime for example)
Unplug the controller
Hold down on the joystick
Plug it back in while holding it
Release the control stick.

If the character walks by itself then it works like a regular GC controller. If it doesn't then it's the effect I'm seeing with Nintendont which I would like to avoid.

EDIT: Mistakingly wrote adeka in my last post, I meant to write rndi.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's only 1 HID setting and that's "Use HID device". It is turned off and always was. Could you verify that it indeed works like a normal gamecube controller by doing the following:
Start up a game where you walk by holding up or similar (Metroid Prime for example)
Unplug the controller
Hold down on the joystick
Plug it back in while holding it
Release the control stick.

If the character keeps walking then it works like a regular GC controller. If it doesn't then it's the effect I'm seeing with Nintendont which I would like to avoid.

Turn on native controls

TimpZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
With the risk of sounding like a dumbass, I can't find "native controls" as an option in the settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...