Nintendont won't work with DS4

wewuzgnat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So I first tried using Nintendont with a third party Wiimote and nunchuck, nothing. I then tried plugging in a USB PS2 controller I sometimes use on Dolphin and my hacked ps2. Again nothng.
I read that dualshocks are supported, so I went to the store and got the cheapest PS4 "dualshock" (here in Croatia they don't sell offical ones, you can kiss goodbye to any offical controllers except joycons who're sold for 98EUR) I plug it in, it's recognized by HIDTest but I press buttons and no response, except "InterruptError -7022"
I threw the bill away like a dumbass so I'm screwed. I tried installing this program I found here on the forums called something like "HIDTest Wizard" and tried mapping my controller. First thing I notice, the controller's labeled as "Xbox360"
Great, what now?
I tried mapping it and it functioned till I tried binding A to the A button. It won't respond. Help me, I'm hopeless. I just wanna play Gamecube game son my Wii and shipping takes forever, I waited 2-3 months for my shitty third-party wiimote and I don't wanna wait so much again for a GC controller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?