Homebrew Getting Nintendont working without SD card.

Trunks2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi have been playing my GameCube games with Nintendont on my Wii. I have been trying to get it to work without my SD card just in case it dies. So when I take out the SD card it can't load the games from there channels. I have to select Nintendont from the homebrew channel to get it to load. Then when I start a game the saves won't load even though the saves are on the HDD. I have all the files that are on my SD card so you would think everything would work.

Any help will be appreciated.

KeinesR

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi have been playing my GameCube games with Nintendont on my Wii. I have been trying to get it to work without my SD card just in case it dies. So when I take out the SD card it can't load the games from there channels. I have to select Nintendont from the homebrew channel to get it to load. Then when I start a game the saves won't load even though the saves are on the HDD. I have all the files that are on my SD card so you would think everything would work.

Any help will be appreciated.
Like jeannotte says, copy all the files from SD to the HDD, also verify is formated in fat32, cluster size of 32kb, partition active and primary (the last 2 can be verified with minitool partition wizard), and MBR, i forgot that.

Last edited by KeinesR,
Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts