Hooya

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm totally not the kind of person that would normally be into some type of game with a virtual pet, but I just find Nintendogs to be fun! When the US version of Dalmatian & Friends came out I decided to try it out and I really like it. I have a female boxer named Digit and she does backflips and stuff now. All my friends think I'm weird but I don't care.
smile.gif

Anyone else have this experience with a DS game that you just thought sounded totally lame but ended up being really enjoyable once you tried it out?

fischju_original

I used to be a jerk before i got banned
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.dpgdownloads.com
XP
Country
United States
i've got to say, for me it was meteos. i didnt really like puzzle games (never played them on the pc so virtually no expierence with them) and thought i wouldnt like it. one of the best ds games ever

D

Deleted User

I had the exact same experience with my Dalmatian named Amy. It's really time consuming on the other hand though, which is the reason why I stopped playing it.

sipoon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Trace memory... I did not expect to be emotionally affected by it,
cool game, great story, wish there were more official ds adventure games

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Phoenix Wright.
smile.gif

Yup second this one, Waiting for Number 2 now
biggrin.gif

lol... I third that game.
wub.gif

QUOTE(leetdood @ Oct 25 2006, 07:37 AM)
Fourth. I expected it to be good, but not the breathtaking game it was.

Fifth. I thought it sounded like a boring game when I first heard about it. But after playing it, my god, it's in my top three best DS games now.

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
Seeming we're all getting it out in the open, I have to down a drink and proudly say

" I enjoyed Tamagotchi Corner Shop"

Hicup! I'll regret saying that in the morning!

grog.gif
wacko.gif

Only kiddin' good game I was supprised just too short and slightly repetitive but colourful, addictive and most importantly mad!!

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zoo keeper and ultimate spiderman.
After playing the horror that was spiderman 2 ds, I had low expecatations. Nut was proved wrong.

Zoo keeper was so cheap and bundled with every ds console, so I thought little of it, but its the most addictive game on the ds.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phoenix Wright.
smile.gif

Yup second this one, Waiting for Number 2 now
biggrin.gif

lol... I third that game.
wub.gif

QUOTE(leetdood @ Oct 25 2006, 07:37 AM)Fourth. I expected it to be good, but not the breathtaking game it was.

Fifth. I thought it sounded like a boring game when I first heard about it. But after playing it, my god, it's in my top three best DS games now.
Sixth that! Loved that game, even my girlfriend loves it. Loved the plot and the characters and I cant wait until it gets released as thats one game I'm gonna actually BUY without trying it first.

I also recently started to play Mario Vs Donkey Kong 2 and was really suprised by it after all the reviews saying it was above average but I really enjoyed it and it reminded me of some Amiga titles that followed after the success of Lemmings (when the hell are Team 17 gonna bring that to the DS?)

Also into Contact now after first not being into it but its got some very nice touches to it and its getting better unlike Children of Mana and Magical Starsign which I got tired of.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Phoenix Wright. Best game ever on the DS. Second best game ever overall.
But to answer your question: Probably Advance Wars. Never liked turn-based strategies, but had tons of fun with one-machine multiplayer. Like Chess, but dynamic.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello