IMG_20170928_010056_258.jpg

Last edited by Minox,

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
App will crash whole console when there's no form of CFW running like Haxchi, CBHC or Mocha CFW.
Try to run CFW before attempting to run Wup Installer GX2 again from home menu.
As Felek said, use browserhax with http://loadiine.ovh and run Mocha. Then try all the apps, but don't run System Settings because it will 'unpatch' your console and make you run Mocha again.

Jozelito617

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As Felek said, use browserhax with http://loadiine.ovh and run Mocha. Then try all the apps, but don't run System Settings because it will 'unpatch' your console and make you run Mocha again.
Dam so i hit the browser on the capsule hit url loadiine.ovh.. did the run application that detected 5.5.2 and it freezes on me... that's 2's already ... Idk now -:(

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dam so i hit the browser on the capsule hit url loadiine.ovh.. did the run application that detected 5.5.2 and it freezes on me... that's 2's already ... Idk now -:(
You need to run CFW for custom apps like the Homebrew Launcher to work. You can use Mocha, Haxchi, or CBHC as your CFW. If you don't have Haxchi or CBHC installed, then you need to use the browser to either run Mocha or install Haxchi/CBHC. The 5.5.2 browser exploit is very unreliable and will require numerous tries to get it working.

Jozelito617

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to run CFW for custom apps like the Homebrew Launcher to work. You can use Mocha, Haxchi, or CBHC as your CFW. If you don't have Haxchi or CBHC installed, then you need to use the browser to either run Mocha or install Haxchi/CBHC. The 5.5.2 browser exploit is very unreliable and will require numerous tries to get it working.
Ty good person i appreciate it... One last silly question ...i forgot the folder order for save games download...where is the location ? Thank you again!!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've seen that error before. I believe it's a generic error that refers to the system unexpectedly crashing.
Yeah error

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ty good person i appreciate it... One last silly question ...i forgot the folder order for save games download...where is the location ? Thank you again!!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah error

storage_mlc/usr/save/00050000/ for NAND. replace mlc with usb for the usb drive. it's followed by the title id after 00050000 btw.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, it might easier using saviine or system config tool if either works for you. both can dump saves, but I believe only saviine can inject them. I dumped my saves with system config tool which dumps them in a folder named sys/wii u's serial number/then the four alpha title. I think both that four alpha title and the title id used in that location above are considered title id's. the one listed above is what's in the tik files though or tickets as they're known.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
wow IT WORK!!!!! IT WORK!!!! IT WORK!!!!!!! I ENDED RUNNING THAT SHIT AND INSTEAD OF INSTALLING IT I REMOVE SOMETHING FROM IT...INSTEAD OF INSTALLING HACHI I THINK IT WAS I REMOVE SOMETHING CALL BOOTLOADER.... FUCK YEA!!! SORRY FOR CAPS I JUST ASKING FUCKING KIDS CAN PLAY AGAI!!!
It sounds like you already had CBHC installed, but it wasn't working correctly.
Did you have redNAND? It's possible your redNAND bricked itself, it does happen.

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trial and error. Use http://stupiid.ovh to run Haxchi Installer, then you've got an entrypoint which you can boot from the Quick Start Menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.