ROM Hack Nintendo Switch Save files Compilations

Supreme23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i cant post links yet but https:// drive. google. com /open?id =1kdujl2LUL0ZmVN0Kwz6JLHi_SzA_a_Rn (remove spaces)
Its got massive carry weight limit, tons of golds, and stats are all boosted to 999

Got it working, excellent save man:grog:

I removed all of my other saves and loaded this one using checkpoint. But when I launch Elder Scrolls - Load is grayed out I can only select New?

Nevermind got it working​

Last edited by Supreme23,
Reactions: Sm0k3r83

zizou69

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anybody have a savefile for Hollow Knight? It dont have to be 100%. I bought a second switch and dont want to start Hollow Knight from beginning. 40% should be ok.
Thanks

Last edited by zizou69,

Perfect One

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here is my Super Mario Odyssey '100%' save file: it has 880 collected moons/stars (just missing the needed 119 ones to face real' ending, as point by someone) and have all costumes up to 8-Bit/Dot Blocky one unlocked and bough, not to say about all 1.2.0 update filters unlocked too.

Enjoy. =]

Attachments

• SMO-Save-880moons-8bitmario.rar
    19 KB · Views: 328
Reactions: cucholix

koiran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got a MHGU save with all the dlcs/challenge quests downloaded? I'm looking into stripping the dlcs and making them available to homebrew users.

Reactions: amicusplaga

choudhury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Can someone give me the save file for super mario odyssey, I need it to the point after completing shiveria kingdom, please anyone? Also i use checkpoint to restore save right?

Yuubah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have a dragon quest 11 save? I played through most of it on ps4 but never finished. don't think like going through the whole thing again.

Reactions: comput3rus3r

Cheezeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DQXI save after part 2? The last thing I did was defeat
Gloomnivore
but any save after collecting the orbs would be really appreciated

Reactions: Yuubah

Poketama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Switch and Wii U Saves

NOTE: These saves are NOT cheating or 100% saves. I made them so I could restore the progress I lost in the game, and as such I didn't want a bunch of shrines finished and overpowered items.

These saves are in large part thanks to GBATemp user BallasaurusFlex. I took his save that was at the first village, with very little else completed, and rushed Ruta and Medoh and did as little else as possible.

So this save has:

•6 hearts
•Fair and balanced items
•Very few shrines completed (around 7 I think)
•Very few Koroks collected (only like 3 or so)
•The Purah quest finished
•Either Ruta finished (elephant boss) or Ruta and Medoh finished (bird boss) depending on which save you load.

It does have some armor that has been unfairly leveled on the Ruta file - I recommend selling this or anything that seems unfair, which is what I did in the Medoh file. There is also some Amiibo armor, but you can sell this as well to get rid of it.

If you need to edit back in some items you've lost, I recommend using https://www.marcrobledo.com/savegame-editors/zelda-botw/

REQUIREMENTS:
•On the Switch you should restore these saves with the "y'all are nuts" tool or with Checkpoint. This requires a hacked switch with CFW.
•These saves are untested on Wii U/CEMU, but should work.
•These saves should work with or without the DLC, but if not - I have all the DLC and am running version 1.6 (latest version).

Download: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YYXcYeYBx0lt0i8bcSfGM1-C0VECNEP9?usp=sharing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1