ROM Hack Nintendo Switch Save files Compilations

Joshtg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for a good save in the beginning of Zelda BOTW for Switch. Haven't played it yet, want to start with full health haha

Just use a save editor, I would post a link but I am unable to, but there are plenty out there.
Start a new game, save, then dump the save and use the editor to add whatever you want (ie all hearts and stamina) then inject the save back n boom, fresh start with everything you want

Sm0k3r83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so i cant post links yet but https:// drive. google. com /open?id =1kdujl2LUL0ZmVN0Kwz6JLHi_SzA_a_Rn (remove spaces)
Its got massive carry weight limit, tons of golds, and stats are all boosted to 999

Reactions: Supreme23

MikeTheKnight2016

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i cant post links yet but https:// drive. google. com /open?id =1kdujl2LUL0ZmVN0Kwz6JLHi_SzA_a_Rn (remove spaces)
Its got massive carry weight limit, tons of golds, and stats are all boosted to 999

I removed all of my other saves and loaded this one using checkpoint. But when I launch Elder Scrolls - Load is grayed out I can only select New?

Sm0k3r83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I removed all of my other saves and loaded this one using checkpoint. But when I launch Elder Scrolls - Load is grayed out I can only select New?
I always delete all saves first. Then start Skyrim to generate a save of your own. Then use checkpoint to extract that save and rename the save u downloaded to same as your save. Use checkpoint to restore the save you downloaded but renamed. Thats what I did and it's worked everytime.

Last edited by Sm0k3r83,

MikeTheKnight2016

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always delete all saves first. Then start Skyrim to generate a save of your own. Then use checkpoint to extract that save and rename the save u downloaded to same as your save. Use checkpoint to restore the save you downloaded but renamed. Thats what I did and it's worked everytime.

Doing this - the game freezes when I try to load it. Has Nintendo in the top left corner and Nintendo Switch in the bottom right, has been sitting on this screen for about 5 minutes now.

MikeTheKnight2016

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill test again, but should work. Unless saves are tied to the console(which i highly doubt)

For example, when I download I rename it to 20180726140606_16E_576869746572756E_01.00.23_1_1.sav1 as this is what one of the current saves on my Switch is named, but when I inject with Checkpoint it freezes for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4