Not open for further replies.

andrewpl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo has received info that may if I arent telling you may disable the useage of all roms distributed on the internet. They may or may not be able to pull it off but what it is is that when they make a game cartrige in the factory they will program a unique code in each one of them and if someone puts the game on the internet when they upload it it will run a hidden program to check nindendo servers to see if the code is already on a game card if it is it will either not let it upload or it will not run on a flash cart. This will be bad if they can make it work

andrewpl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XD srry just trying to put it alover so its known
tongue.gif

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, the possibility of that is nearly impossible. I don't think tech like that even's been made yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.

andrewpl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
Sorry, the possibility of that is nearly impossible. I don't think tech like that even's been made yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.
not trying to correct you but i know they recieved this information and this might be applied to all systems!!!!! so this is very bad if they are able to do this! cuse i use a flashcart!

gamerboy1995

Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
andrewpl said:
shinkukage09 said:
not trying to correct you but i know they recieved this information and this might be applied to all systems!!!!! so this is very bad if they are able to do this! cuse i use a flashcart!
Are you stupid or something. Andrew just told you they CANNOT do it. It would take much longer for them to program every individual game with a different code because they would need to change that code on every single game. also, even if this was possible, you could easily bypass it by turning the wifi off so it has no way to send the information to nintendo

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
That is just impossible for so many reasons that I wont bother listing. Get us a source for this news or its just some silly spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure if RetroArch has improved it's UI or not