Homebrew Nintendo now has a 3DS bug bounty page open

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dont think any of the people that find exploits will take the money
Oh, they'll take the money if they're getting any.
That's the thing though, IF they're getting any, which ain't guaranteed, and most likely won't, thus it ain't worth the risk and trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, they'll take the money if they're getting any.
That's the thing though, IF they're getting any, which ain't guaranteed, and most likely won't, thus it ain't worth the risk and trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean, there IS a MINIMUM bounty, but they could just take your code and say "its not worthy of any money, but its ours now."

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For anyone who is wondering,hard mod downgrade is very simple to patch through software, they just need to modify ErrDisp or some thing.

if i remember correct from the 32c3 talk, didnt arm9userland=arm9kernel due to lack of mmu or something like that?
You mean arm11userland and arm11kernel.

Now,don't know if this is shit, and I just lose the poor respect I had for Nintendo rather than other companies

Also,do not make the same error as me (reading all the page of this thread xd)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you know you would take that $ in a heartbeat don't deny it! money talks...bullshit walks! :ha:
Personally,I'd not. It depend of what I would do.

Last edited by mariogamer,

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha! How lovely to hear it from Nintendo. Seriously, they are very jealous of their skill. How about shut up and hire them in? That will be easier than hunting them down. Look like Samus have finally get her chance for vacation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Although even if it's the steam deck and a 1TB MicroSD I would still recommend building it...