Nintendo is renaming Pikachu in China

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GET USE TO IT !!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I may not be correct but I heard Pikachu translate to something about the devil or something in some countries, maybe that maybe the reason for the protest.
no, they think nintendo kill their childhood.:)
Not saying HK people are bad, but I'm sure those few who stand out and shout to portest are not rational:)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
To be fair Pikachu has gone through quite a few changes over the years. For a start he's been on a diet at some point. Man, I feel old remembering what a chubby little bastard he was back in the Viridian Forest :(

Reactions: Deleted User

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"On Monday (May 30) morning, dozens of Hong Kong protesters marched to the Japanese Consulate in Central, demanding Nintendo adopt a different Cantonese translation for the new Pokémon video game in Hong Kong."

How bored do you have to be with life that it'd push you into doing something like this. I wish I had this much free time.

Reactions: Deleted User

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"On Monday (May 30) morning, dozens of Hong Kong protesters marched to the Japanese Consulate in Central, demanding Nintendo adopt a different Cantonese translation for the new Pokémon video game in Hong Kong."

How bored do you have to be with life that it'd push you into doing something like this. I wish I had this much free time.
only 20.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: New Orange Pi 🥰