Gaming Nintendo deleted all my games..can anyone tell me why?

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Call up Nintendo and see what they say.

Are they even open today? I called and they said they were "closed for the holidays" but then say "we will be open 6am pacific time." it's 6:24 am here now..Iv'e called a few times and it keeps saying the same thing.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are they even open today? I called and they said they were "closed for the holidays" but then say "we will be open 6am pacific time." it's 6:24 am here now..Iv'e called a few times and it keeps saying the same thing.
Ah, then call tomorrow morning.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So other than that. Are they're any other possible reasons why this happened? or a possible solution?

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
So other than that. Are they're any other possible reasons why this happened? or a possible solution?

It looks like Nintendo invalidated your NNID on that console imo, maybe the previous owner wanted their NNID to be transferred to their Wii U and did the whole calling them up thing, and since Nintendo ties some content to consoles and others to NNID, it ended up like this.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like Nintendo invalidated your NNID on that console imo, maybe the previous owner wanted their NNID to be transferred to their Wii U and did the whole calling them up thing, and since Nintendo ties some content to consoles and others to NNID, it ended up like this.

It's highly likely this is the case. The fact that this is a method used by Nintendo to transfer data from a broken 3DS to a new one, shows that it isn't impossible, and the likely explanation for disappearing content.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o