but i'm going to do a big update later
from my DS Phat to a 3DS
smile.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Fianlly a try to stop Flashcarts by Nintendo. We'll see what the Supercard team will do to fix this...

dan_was_here9901 said:
and does anyone know the SCDS2 Super Nintendo Emu Release date?
"soon"
rolleyes.gif

TLOZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
An update that provides "behind-the-scenes improvements".
That's a great sentence
wink.gif

I'm not a DSi owner though...
Just hope anybody will release some ""behind-the-scene" (lol) update for Homebrew-hacked Wii's
wink.gif

nathancnc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
F*ck this shit........

After more than a year Nintendo only updates to block certain flashcarts? WTF!!!!!!!! Why not new features? Man being ground pounded by Nintendo sux...............

PS I would not be surprised if they do a 1.4.2 soon to block more carts

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it's 10 days from the launch date for pokemon black & white. whoever didn't see this coming is just plain crazy. nintendo is a multi-million dollar corporation, and as such it's in their best interest to protect their properties and stockholder's investments. I wouldn't be surprised if on top of this black & white also some new AP which will take weeks if not months to bypass.

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
nathancnc said:
F*ck this shit........

After more than a year Nintendo only updates to block certain flashcarts? WTF!!!!!!!! Why not new features? Man being ground pounded by Nintendo sux...............

PS I would not be surprised if they do a 1.4.2 soon to block more carts

if you dont like nintendo why even bother buying a DS? its not nintendo's fault to block carts..... arent you happy nintendo is providing games & consoles despite of the spread of piracy??? just imagine Nintendo stop producing games and consoles and finally closed down because of piracy?

buffer_overflow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Piracy doesn't cause producers to lose anything. In fact, XBOX360 sold more games per console than PS3 even though pirated copies were never introduced to the latter. Fighting piracy is like fighting global warming, you can only lower it by .1%. And of course whine about it everywhere you can.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
buffer_overflow said:
Piracy doesn't cause producers to lose anything. In fact, XBOX360 sold more games per console than PS3 even though pirated copies were never introduced to the latter. Fighting piracy is like fighting global warming, you can only lower it by .1%. And of course whine about it everywhere you can.
So I take it you have written statements from producers stating this yes? You're not just making this up and expecting everyone to believe you now are you?

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
buffer_overflow said:

yes i know but just imagine. your a game developer and you developed a game in 1-2 years and suddenly we pirate it and did not pay it or anything... and besides its not nintendos fault to do something like this its a way to protect their own product
closedeyes.gif

buffer_overflow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I do. It's not STRAIGHT from the producers, but the statistics are coming from them. Look here:
http://www.vgchartz.com/yearly.php
In case of PS3, the ratio of games-per-console is 7.07, in case of XBOX360, it's 8.72, which makes a big difference. Nobody can argue that XBOX360 has more pirated games.

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
well here in the Philippines i admit that piracy is really widely spread.. every time i go to some mall's i always see Xbox Pirated games... few only sells Wii and i asked why they said because only few people buy those games... but as of NDS and GBA alot of "100 in 1" game carts are being sold,

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The web browser does not require an update to be used guys.

Furthermore I'm thinking that maybe the EZ Flash Vi and a few others only work because the way they got around the 1.4 block was different from everyone else, and it was able to also get around the 1.4.1 (that or Nintendo couldn't figure out how to block them, both explanations are technically the same thing).

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this sucks for shoptemp. I got a dsi last month for 100 from ebay. Was going to buy superdstwo and 16gb kingston tomorrow. Now I'll have to spend my money else ware or wait for a fix. I never actually used my dsi yet, beyound poping in my japan copy of diamond to make sure it works. From what I have read the dsiware is pretty lame anyways. Maybe I'll update, maybe I won't

Irock23

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.Coolman3428.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't get why they blocked the iPlayer if they were choosing carts, the iPlayer specifically doesn't play NDS roms, it can run emulators (not for NDS), but it comes clean, so what is the point, it just gives you more opportunities, which doesn't include pirating games, I'm sensing Nintendo has a bit of jealousy towards the iPlayer
laugh.gif

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Actually the iPlayer is used for GBA emulation mainly.

GBA = piracy.

And the problem is that the iPlayer-Team (obvioulsy connected to Team Supercard) isn't supporting the card anymore. Nobody knows if we'll ever see an update for the iPlayer now. Same with DSTTi.

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
When would those "behind the scenes improvements" be actual behind the scenes improvements?

Even so, at least one person said that 1.4 was the start of the so-called "cat and mouse game"...

Wait... the flashcard I ordered is not affected! /EZ Flash Vi/ Whopee! I am pleased with making the right choice!

...though my brothers have an AceKard 2i and a SuperCar DS1i...
...and the one who has the AceKard has a DSi...

Uh-oh! I should warn them!

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
thieves like us said:
some new AP which will take weeks if not months to bypass.
Yeah, just like the AP for GTA:CW.
rolleyes.gif

Don't forget that this game is DSi Enhanced and will already pose a problem on many carts, with or without AP.

Perhaps Nintendo are even so clever as to put an 'auto-firmware-update' function in the game whenever you connect to WiFi. Then again, you could just not connect to WiFi, but that'd be a bit stupid.

In short, piracy is bad, kids, just buy these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E