Homebrew Nintendo Badge Arcade: Badges Collection

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I got bored and had nothing better to do, so I reset my NNID and dumped just under 600 EU badges from the past few days.

Thank you very much! There were a lot PKMn badges I was missing.

And here's a Collection of Pokemon badges (401 badges, no Pixel, no special ones)

Also if you like to contribute please look at the PKMn Badges Missing file, which contains pictures of the missing badges (pics taken from serebii.net). If you have some badges of the missing ones please send your png to me and I will add them to the collection :-)

Attachments

• PKMN Badges.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 360
  • PKMn Badges Missing.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 331
Last edited by Binebina87,

katrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've started the process of sorting Pokemon badges by their Pokedex number. Currently I have 275 done. Still going through @Binebina87's badges. I don't know if this is helpful or not.

Attachments

• Pokemon Organized.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 326

Janvib1186

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you very much! There were a lot PKMn badges I was missing.

And here's a Collection of Pokemon badges (401 badges, no Pixel, no special ones)

Also if you like to contribute please look at the PKMn Badges Missing file, which contains pictures of the missing badges (pics taken from serebii.net). If you have some badges of the missing ones please send your png to me and I will add them to the collection :-)

i cant download the pokemon badges.. it appears to have a virus in it? i using chrome and it says download failed - virus detected

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
i cant download the pokemon badges.. it appears to have a virus in it? i using chrome and it says download failed - virus detected
It's likely the low download count. Viruses hardly come in image files (unless it's an exploit). Just don't run executables from this zip (AFAIK there aren't) and you'll be fine.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there, I'm trying to get some order on my homescreen and i was sondering if anyone already got some g ood looking 64x64 badges of a classic gameboy advance, a 3ds xl, a snes controller and an idea what i could use to indicate 3ds ware games?
that would be really nice

i dont really want more than those, last time i combined my badge collection with someone elses, everything went kinda bonkers

Last edited by Clydefrosch,

spongeabc5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there, I'm trying to get some order on my homescreen and i was sondering if anyone already got some g ood looking 64x64 badges of a classic gameboy advance, a 3ds xl, a snes controller and an idea what i could use to indicate 3ds ware games?
that would be really nice

i dont really want more than those, last time i combined my badge collection with someone elses, everything went kinda bonkers

Try here for custom badges.

spongeabc5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm compiling a new zip with all of the badges here, and using this site as a list of all available badges. I've got all the badges sorted, but I still need to finish off any last dupliactes, finish my list of missing badges, and make the names of the files consistent. That's where you guys come in. I've been naming a few sets according to this format:

[Set Abbreviation] - [Name of Badge] [(Optional Subtitle)]

A few examples of this:
  • ACC1 - Filbert.png
  • ACC1 - Isabelle (Egyptian Outfit).png
  • SMB - Coin.png
  • SMB - Luigi Swimming.png
The [Name of Badge]s are all translated from the Japanese badge names. I started naming the badges like this so that they would be more organized when injected with GYTB, since GYTB exports images with names in this format:

[Series] badge.[Badge ID (hex)]

Examples of this include:
  • Mega Man badge.2774.png
  • Kirby badge.2774.png
  • Splatoon badge.b1bc.png
  • Nikki & Friends badge.4650.png
While this works to keep the badges organized for the most part, it mixes together I don't know the IDs for each of the ~4,750 badges I have, and the IDs seem to be inconsistent between each person's dump. (Save for the Pokémon badges, which almost always have the Pokémon's national PokéDex numer * 100,000 as their ID) My question is, while I'm making the file names consistent, should I keep naming the badges personally or should I use the format GYTB uses?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rolleyes: