Nintendo 3DS Conference 2011

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sergster1 said:
Anyone have the stream url? Ill be watching this on my droid.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/conference2011/index.html

biggrin.gif

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
BloodWolfJW said:
Anyone know a place with English subs to watch?
Engllish subs during a stream are pretty unlikely. If anything, you'll have to wait until after it's over and read the translation.

I thought so. Most of it is at least trailers and stuff though, right? So I don't really need to worry
laugh.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BloodWolfJW said:
machomuu said:
BloodWolfJW said:
Engllish subs during a stream are pretty unlikely. If anything, you'll have to wait until after it's over and read the translation.

I thought so. Most of it is at least trailers and stuff though, right? So I don't really need to worry
laugh.gif
Anything major will either be Front Paged or USN'd, so no worries. Just sleep, and wait for the coming day.

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
BloodWolfJW said:
machomuu said:
BloodWolfJW said:

laugh.gif
Anything major will either be Front Paged or USN'd, so no worries. Just sleep, and wait for the coming day.

No way I'd ever sleep through it. I have enough know how of Japanese to recognize the big words I need to know, like "Zeruda no Densetsu". I'll get by
nyanya.gif

Byronic Hero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please don't announce another Phoenix Wright (not that I wouldn't love the thought of a new entry, starring either Phoenix or Apollo, it's just.........we already haven't gotten AAI2 so......)

Less than 15 min left (if they start on time)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BladeHart @ BladeHart: Does anyone know how to unlock all the smash ultimate characters with a hacked switch