rofl2.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It's funny, cos one of the guys on the forum of that same site sent out some survey to known scammer addresses - most of them didn't reply of course, but one guy was really honest and he said that he knew that the crazy things the scambaiters get them to do are almost always a "scam" in themselves, yet they'll do it anyway even if there's the smallest chance of getting any sort of payoff from it.

It also revealed that they don't think twice about trying to scam people, to them it's just like a job, they have no moral hangups about it - probably very similar to the attitude of most of the people around here to piracy
smile.gif

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well... I think there are people here who don't care about doing piracy. But quite a lot of people, at least half of the audience of this forum I would estimate, think about the ethic implications of what they are doing even if they are ignoring the legal ones. I would not have to but I still buy all games I enjoy if I can afford it. That doesn't stop me from downloading them asap to find out if they are good enough to buy in the first place. I have found that quite a lot of people think the same way. Not enough to start a working communism, though.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air.