GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KorraAnnounce_bigger2.jpg

QUOTE said:
Nickelodeon officially announced The Legend of Korra this morning, a sequel to the popular animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender. Set for a 2011 debut, Korra will be set after the events of the original series and will focus the new Avatar, a waterbender named Korra. According to the Wall Street Journal:

“The Legend of Korra takes place 70 years after the events of ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’ and follows the adventures of the Avatar after Aang - a passionate, rebellious, and fearless teenaged girl from the Southern Water Tribe named Korra.”

Korra’s quest eventually leads her to Republic City - the epicenter of the world of “Avatar.” A metropolis powered by steampunk-type technology, the city is inhabited by people from all nations. Korra finds that Republic City suffers from rampant crime and is also dealing with an anti-bender revolt. Korra is tutored by Aang’s son, Tenzin, is the ways of airbending.

Are you still alive after reading that? Perhaps you should go get a tissue and wipe that drool off your face. Stick tuned to the site for more announcements - many are suspecting more stuff could be revealed at this year's Comic Con.

Source

GASP. You don't even know how excited I am for this!!

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh whoops. Yeah, I was going to post this in BMTM, but I thought it was more NEWS than just a thread. So I forgot to check...I guess you should probably delete this then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol