The Legend of Korra (Video Game)

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Retelling the story is better than expanding the story and concepts. Got it.

If a story reaches a point where retelling the same stuff is better than making a entirely unique plot then yes, it would have been better.
Besides the Metal Gear Series has been doing this history repeat itself thing going for years and no one really cared.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Walking Dead?

Idk, you tell me. I wasnt really into the series so I've never played the game.

Pokemon isn't based on the Anime.

The Anime is based on the Games.

Yea I was going to correct myself on that, I was thinking in terms of yellow version specifically but I know red and green preceded it.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Could you guys take this to the Media section? You're only shitting up this thread currently.
What is there to discuss about the potential of this game that doesn't require some referencing of the source material it's being based off of? With how much information we currently have, the source material is absolutely all we have to discuss in regards to the game. The source material as such dictates that Korra is an unlikeable character, the supporting characters suck, the plot of the show is weak, and as such, if the gameplay isn't absolutely spectacular, odds are that this game is going to suck, spectacularly.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
What is there to discuss about the potential of this game that doesn't require some referencing of the source material it's being based off of? With how much information we currently have, the source material is absolutely all we have to discuss in regards to the game. The source material as such dictates that Korra is an unlikeable character, the supporting characters suck, the plot of the show is weak, and as such, if the gameplay isn't absolutely spectacular, odds are that this game is going to suck, spectacularly.
There's discussing the source material and then there's just mudslinging. Okay. We get it. Korra has massive amounts of sand in her vagina. It doesn't need to be constantly brought time and time again.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
There's discussing the source material and then there's just mudslinging. Okay. We get it. Korra has massive amounts of sand in her vagina. It doesn't need to be constantly brought time and time again.
As long as somebody, or rather, the same person, continues to defend the show as if it is Jesus itself, there will be people there to refute it with well built arguments that the same person will promptly ignore in the same grand ignorance time and time again.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to get this thread back on track.
As long as somebody, or rather, the same person, continues to defend the show as if it is Jesus itself, there will be people there to refute it with well built arguments that the same person will promptly ignore in the same grand ignorance time and time again.
I'm not ignoring anything. I'm just tired of arguing with the same people with sticks up their backside, especially a certain person, and treating this show as if it was the Devil.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country

Fair enough. Could you keep it contained in a single thread though? Like shit, this argument has been carried over across three threads now. Yeah, I counted.

I tried to get this thread back on track.

You did everything but that.

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm just tired of arguing with the same people with sticks up their backside, especially a certain person, and treating this show as if it was the Devil.

The devil? Seriously? Since when you become the Black-Ice of LOK?

Reactions: Gahars

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has there ever been a good quality game that was based on a tv show/movie EVER?

People masturbate on a daily basis to Goldeneye.

On that note most James Bond games are good. Well not all of them but there's a lot of good ones. Not as direct retellings of the movies or books but using the same characters and stuff. Like Nightfire and Agent Under Fire.

Reactions: CathyRina

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

People are not treating it like "the devil." People are giving their honest criticisms of a television show. Please leave your victim complex at the door.

Has there ever been a good quality game that was based on a tv show/movie EVER?

King Kong was pretty rad. The X-Men Origins Wolverine game was actually pretty great, and certainly better than the movie. Spider-Man 2 was the Spider-Man 2 of video games.

It's rare, but it happens.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are not treating it like "the devil." People are giving their honest criticisms of a television show. Please leave your victim complex at the door.

King Kong was pretty rad. The X-Men Origins Wolverine game was actually pretty great, and certainly better than the movie. Spider-Man 2 was the Spider-Man 2 of video games.

It's rare, but it happens.

I had spiderman 2 at one point. Ill admit it was fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ