Hacking News: New Stargate 3DS flashcart

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
how does that proof anything? he didnt show what files he used, it could had been broken dat etc, not to mention his console is modificationed lol, gateway doesnt warrant for incompatible mods
and lets be honest, a CHANCE of bricking, as in, programeticaly a chance? you cant believe that surely
That just an old story, no need to get a look on the past.

Reactions: Xathya

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
isn't that a old version ?
I doubt they left that in their latest release
Yes. But it happened and it never should have happened.

how does that proof anything? he didnt show what files he used, it could had been broken dat etc, not to mention his console is modificationed lol, gateway doesnt warrant for incompatible mods
and lets be honest, a CHANCE of bricking, as in, programeticaly a chance? you cant believe that surely
Other users confirmed the behaviour in the post, he had to install a NAND mod in order to unbrick it in order to be able to take videos of how he bricked it.
Sure there is a chance, but the question is how high the chance is. Read the thread I linked as source.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats my point, people seem so desperat to attack gateway and are actually using "3 bricks" as an excuse..just go look at the cfw rip list
You're the one that claimed they NEVER bricked someone and asked for proof, which you got. Now you're saying ti shouldn't count because it's old Lol. The CFW bricks were/are pure user error (except that OTPless A9LH which was still like a 2% chance or less to brick). It doesn't really matter one way or another, the Stargate may be their comeback I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Xathya

residence aparents trols of temps
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
Last edited by Xathya,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum