nice !

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
btw people don't get your hopes up yet for direct support for action replay codes, the cheats will be in pre set files called cheat.dat i don't know if anyone has used a G6 lite but it's like that, proof is in this topic from the R4DS forums

http://forums.r4ds.net/showthread.php?t=1175

QUOTE said:
1. Support AR DS code types.
2.Build-in cheat code in cheat.dat (about 200 game codes packeted inside)
cheat.dat is 600kb,not xml format,maybe encrypted.
3. don't support input codes by yourself.
means you cant add new codes(thats bad) and there is only some games in it
i think they will make it xml later hopefully

and nope, it won't support xml files yet, it's quite a disappointment that we have to rely on the R4DS for cheat codes and that we can't just use codes from action replays website, they will basically be like trainers i think and we don't even know how many games it will support straight away 200 may sound like a lot but how many do you really think would be in english?

fryguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cool, not sure if im gonna use it though. And i have a M3 Simply so i guess i'll have to wait a few more days.

(And i don't regret going from SC to M3 either. Was thinking about buying a SC One first but then bought M3 Simply instead)

ahtin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Here some photo from the R4 Official recommend chinese forum from Hong Kong.

R4_cheat01.jpg

R4_cheat02.jpg

R4_cheat03.jpg

R4_cheat04.jpg

if u know chinese, U can go to the original thread

if not, here is my poor english explainion

this is a teseting version before V1.08 final release and there is over 275 games for the first time cheat code release (not include JP Games, JP game will be at the Final version or later)

all u need is using a clean rom and the system can pair the cheat code with the CRC and u can choose what u want to use.

grog.gif

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan

[img]

[img]

[img]

[url=http://www.hacken.cc/bbs/thread-119798-1-1.html]if u know chinese, U can go to the original thread[/url]

this is a teseting version before V1.08 final release and there is over 275 games for the first time cheat code release (not include JP Games, JP game will be at the Final version or later)

all u need is using a clean rom and the system can pair the cheat code with the CRC and u can choose what u want to use.

[img]http://gbatemp.net/vanilla/emoticons/grog.gif

Looks awesome. We need that skin in 1.8 final
cool.gif

BTW, does anyone how to manually write to a .sav using v1.8 beta? ATM I just leave to auto as I do not want to mess around but Pokemon Diamond should be out in the coming week(s) and would not want to put two games just for two separate save...You what I mean.

Thanks

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well its official......this hardcore SC fanboy is headed to the dark side. I'm ordering an R4 today. I love my SC but the updates have been non existent and I'm tired of waiting. Nuthing wrong with having the best of both worlds
grog.gif

ahtin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

grog.gif

cool.gif

BTW, does anyone how to manually write to a .sav using v1.8 beta? ATM I just leave to auto as I do not want to mess around but Pokemon Diamond should be out in the coming week(s) and would not want to put two games just for two separate save...You what I mean.

Thanks

The skin is from one of the R4 SKin Official Competition winner. just download it from the chinese forum is ok

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

grog.gif
I doubt I'll use this feature myself but for general knowledge, I'm assuming this means trimmed roms are out the window?

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

grog.gif

I doubt I'll use this feature myself but for general knowledge, I'm assuming this means trimmed roms are out the window?
It sure sounds that way. I sure hope they open up the cheats.dat file so we can add/remove games and codes, as well as change the CRC value for the clean rom to that of your trimmed rom.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

grog.gif

cool.gif

Thanks

The skin is from one of the R4 SKin Official Competition winner. just download it from the chinese forum is ok
????? Skin ? thread ???

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan

grog.gif

cool.gif

Thanks

????? Skin ? thread ???

Direct link plz( link to skin.zip, better) as I can not find this skin thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?