Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Show me where I lied"
*Shows him*
"Ya well I know some ad hominems!"
Classy comeback brah almost qualifies you for the republican debates
*Realize I got stuck by my own stupidity so lets once again ignore what Ive been told and pretend no argument was given*
*Let's call them kid one more time before using kiddy insult (one more time)*
*Let's reset tomorrow, cause whining is fun*
Sorry, couldnt resist.

Once again, this is why these people should be banned, they don't want facts, they want fights.

Last edited by deinonychus71,

steelseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
*Realize I got stuck by my own stupidity so lets once again ignore what Ive been told and pretend no argument was given*
*Let's call them kid one more time before using kiddy insult (one more time)*
*Let's reset tomorrow, cause whining is fun*
Sorry, couldnt resist.

Once again, this is why these people should be banned, they don't want facts, they want fights.

Facts ? Ill give you facts little boy.
1. Wiiu doesnt have a persistent exploit yet.
2. All the current "homebrew" (all 5 of them) will need to be redone if and when the "devs" decide to release a working iosu exploit.
3. Smea and company have a working prototype for an emunand that he said might never be released.
4. There is a handful of wiiu games worthwhile and whoever was going to buy them bought them already.
5. The "Scene" is held hostage by 5 kids that wont release anything in fear of piracy. Like its their job to protect the IP of a multibillion dollar company.
6. Most wiiU's will find their way into the draw and replace by NX in the next six months.

What facts did you give? Hykem promises ? Well according to the poll in this threat half the users believe his lying. Thats another fact for you.

P.S Bi388, no the "Scene" is not this website you ignorant little troll.
P.P.S Im sure Bi388 will list 7 homebrew projects, one of them being pong and call me a liar again.

Last edited by steelseth,
Reactions: Oh No and Pain

Pain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
1. Wiiu doesnt have a persistent exploit yet.
2. All the current "homebrew" (all 5 of them) will need to be redone if and when the "devs" decide to release a working iosu exploit.
3. Smea and company have a working prototype for an emunand that he said might never be released.
4. There is a handful of wiiu games worthwhile and whoever was going to buy them bought them already.
5. The "Scene" is held hostage by 5 kids that wont release anything in fear of piracy. Like its their job to protect the IP of a multibillion dollar company.
6. Most wiiU's will find their way into the draw and replace by NX in the next six months.

What facts did you give? Hykem promises ? Well according to the poll in this threat half the users believe his lying. Thats another fact for you.

P.S Bi388, no the "Scene" is not this website you ignorant little troll.
P.P.S Im sure Bi388 will list 7 homebrew projects, one of them being pong and call me a liar again.

Amen

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they're afraid because there have been people SUED for making it easy to pirate from video game companies. Thought of that? Maybe they're trying to discourage people from pirating to keep them from losing all their money. Also the NX has no release date and it certainly won't be within 6 months.

Whatnoww

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wrong. There are a handful of people still unable to buy those games since they don't ship to different places. There are also those unreleased games for Wii U like StarFox Zero and Paper Mario.

I also don't think that the NX will be released before September.

Last edited by Whatnoww,

steelseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Maybe they're afraid because there have been people SUED for making it easy to pirate from video game companies. Thought of that? Maybe they're trying to discourage people from pirating to keep them from losing all their money. Also the NX has no release date and it certainly won't be within 6 months.
So you admit it? Nothing is going to be released out of fear of being sued. OK then.
NX will be released this xmas.

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you admit it? Nothing is going to be released out of fear of being sued. OK then.
NX will be released this xmas.
No it will be released after they make sure that they are not encouraging piracy with it and Hykem feels like the release is well coordinated with the other team.

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't seem to understand that after the 'please tell me where I lied' followed by a 'stop sucking his dick' you're kind of done pretending being a grown up here.

Yesterday I had pasta, and it was kinda lame :/.
I don't exactly see the point you're trying to make. What you said doesn't invalidate anything we said.

Tell that to the dudes who made Cafiine/Loadiine possible. I'm sure you won't mind getting more attention on you. A release doesn't mean it has to be persistant, but whatever.

What facts did you give? Hykem promises ?
Yeah sure let's say it for the 100th time...
Links that Hykem is doing work almost everyday, and that he's associated to people who already released stuff. Hykem also released stuff that doesn't serve you, but that some people use (including myself actually).
Did you also miss the part where it was said a wiki cannot write its own articles?

Well according to the poll in this threat half the users believe his lying
Yes, and people also vote Trump massively. See my point? :)

Can you please stop resetting the conversation whenever it doesn't go your way. You have facts that you refuse to believe in, now move on.

ChainsawPolice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if all the devs know whats coming, then whats the point of not releasing their exploits. its gonna be useless when hykem/smea release their stuff. so if devs dont release their exploit then no fame for them. they will lose the opportunity for infamy.....just a thought.....in my opinion...
It's not about fame; devs don't spend all their time doing this pro-bono work for fame. They do it to study the console, to create cool things, and on their own basis.

If Hykem wanted fame, he'd have released the exploit by now. But he's playing the long con against Nintendo and making sure his code is obfuscated and well-written enough that this exploit works the best and lasts the longest.

Besides, judging by this tweet, Hykem is working not only on the exploit obfuscation, but a homebrew SDK, an emuNAND solution, and more. I, for one, would rather that Hykem work on this huge "starter kit" and make it the best that he can instead of rushing out a barely-tested bare exploit.

But nobody listens to the voice of reason, so keep on being mad and ignore me.

what the point of this thread?

OP thought that he posted fresh, breaking news. But he didn't know it was previously spread around by others. Which goes to show how little these guys know and how much they complain.

Last edited by ChainsawPolice,
Reactions: Durig

steelseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Tell that to the dudes who made Cafiine/Loadiine possible. I'm sure you won't mind getting more attention on you. A release doesn't mean it has to be persistant, but whatever.
I have nothing but respect to dimok atleast he is doing his best with what he has.
But if the iosu is released then there is no point in Loadiine, at least in its current form. With access to the iosu we could bypass the security policies and there would be no need to hyjack the memory of X application to load whatever.

Yeah sure let's say it for the 100th time...
Links that Hykem is doing work almost everyday, and that he's associated to people who already released stuff. Hykem also released stuff that doesn't serve you, but that some people use (including myself actually).
Did you also miss the part where it was said a wiki cannot write its own articles?
In the middle ages there were hundreds of "scientist" writing thousands of books on alchemy.
One of them was Isaac Newton. a genius as he may have been and as much contributions as he may have had in the field of physics, his work on alchemy isnt exactly valid.

Yes, and people also vote Trump massively. See my point? :)
So ? Who are you to deny them their opinion ?

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's not, he's just saying that when presented with facts, using "well other people agree with me" is a really bad argument, and a bandwagon fallacy. Youve been given proof he's working and I pointed out multiple lies of yours. Either you're a really bad troll or a 5 year old who doesn't have a Wii U and wants to get back at people who do by ruining it for them. Or both.

steelseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
He's not, he's just saying that when presented with facts, using "well other people agree with me" is a really bad argument, and a bandwagon fallacy. Youve been given proof he's working and I pointed out multiple lies of yours. Either you're a really bad troll or a 5 year old who doesn't have a Wii U and wants to get back at people who do by ruining it for them. Or both.
Youre a little butthurt arent you little troll.

P.S Go stick an SD into a USB socket.

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of them was Isaac Newton. a genius as he may have been and as much contributions as he may have had in the field of physics, his work on alchemy isnt exactly valid.
Yes! But he didnt lie, he made a mistake, lying on purpose and making a mistake are two very different things.
What he's documenting might be not understandable for you, but it doesnt automatically make it wrong. You keep making that assumption, only based on the fact that he delayed his release, it always comes back to the fact that you want your release now.

It's not denying someone's opinion, it's saying that the majority doesn't always mean they're right. That's the point I was making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P