Hacking Newbie here. Help with clone R4 from eBay

PCKid32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
IMG_8275.jpg

No luck so far finding correct files for my card. Pic attached of front. Been trying all sorts of versions. Either get Red box with "?" or Loades to screen with 3 Options and if I choose games it says update hardware or fake card. I understand it's a clone but apparently according to seller he's sold loads and they have not comeback. He sells them but no idea about getting them working. Sent me a link from a customer who got it working but way too many choices there. Incidentally the web site on the label doesn't exist. Nice one. Oh and it's for a DS Lite. Have formatted a 2GB card in FAT32 incase it's an older cart that won't except SDHC MicroSD cards. Any help much appreciated.

Last edited by PCKid32,

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried using YSMenu? I've seen a few tricky flashcards in my time, and like to use that for them instead of whatever default firmware it comes with.

PCKid32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Have you tried using YSMenu? I've seen a few tricky flashcards in my time, and like to use that for them instead of whatever default firmware it comes with.

I thought I had but maybe didn't copy it over properly. Is that here in the Downloads section? Don't remember seeing it. Would it just be under that name YSMenu?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1