Hacking new3DS running A9LH semi-bricked after SD-card corrupted

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm facing a very strange issue with my new 3DS again. I was running 11.2E with A9LH v2 and changed nothing the past few days, a while ago I booted my 3DS and loaded the Luma-config menu because I helped someone updating their Luma and wanted to double-check what she should and shouldn't check there.

I simply pressed START without changing anything and the 3DS got stuck on black-screens even after a few tries of booting. I took the SD card out and put it in my card-reader and saw that many files and folders were corrupted, my 64gb SD simply went bad so I grabbed my 32gb emergency SD with only the A9LH files set-up and no Nintendo3DS folder, I can boot Hourglass9 without fault, same with accessing the Luma Configuration menu.

I though my sysNAND simply went bad by something the SD-card caused so I reflashed both a backup from September and one from July yet nothing, after the Luma-Config menu the backlight simply shuts off and the Wi-Fi light doesn't turn on. And I know these NAND backups used to work before because I flashed them before. Heck even BootAnim9 still works but the actual OS won't load, does anybody have an idea or is my 3DS done for?

EDIT: Can someone tell me what the minimum-required files for a A9LH 3DS are to boot? It should be only the A9LH payload in form of Luma, right? I'm going to try and format the emergency SD tomorrow and set up everything fresh, I have a hunch my card-reader might be at fault.

Last edited by SkyDX,

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And I found the issue, my SD-card is still busted but the reason the system wouldn't boot the OS... I have no idea how that happened but a small leaf was stuck in my cartridge slot, that must have happened when I had my 3DS out a few days ago and it was stormy o.o Phew I'm relieved though :)

Reactions: fodder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.