Gaming New types of stationary

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
i hope Swapnote stationeries do not have fixed designs and that Nintendo releases new stationeries as they go on. i mean, the Nintendo Direct in the JP one means that one wasn't exactly pre-designed before they released Swapnote, right? unless of course they plan to rehash it on succeeding conferences.

Briadark

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does someone else want to have one or more of this stationerys???:
Iwata's, Reggie's, Valetine & New years.
Pm me if you want one or more of them ;).

Gr,
Briadark

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Eur's just got Zelda Stationary

1c552091.jpg

Sascha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have all five designs too and acceptable copies of the recordings yesterday (Reggie and Iwata). They're not the original ones as you couldn't save them so I rerecorded them.
PM me if you're interested. FC: 2836-0110-8699

Edit: I just recieved another one from Monster Hunter (not sure about the game though as I don't own the game).
Another Edit: I have yet another one from Game Center GX. That should be all for now. :)

raijin24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have all five designs too and acceptable copies of the recordings yesterday (Reggie and Iwata). They're not the original ones as you couldn't save them so I rerecorded them.
Added you I sent you a PM FC: 0344-9373-6227

xxteargodxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Edit: I just recieved another one from Monster Hunter (not sure about the game though as I don't own the game).
I sent you a PM and added your FC, could you add me and send me the Monster Hunter one? ALso if you have the Zelda one can you send that as well? Thanks :) My FC is in the PM.

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Something else I found out: Saving the picture/sound of Reggie's swapnote is impossible. The Stationary however does get unlocked when you recieve it.
that's because Reggie doesn't want to be chipmunk-ified with 3DS sound and doesn't want people graffitiing him up with 3DS camera. Imagine, it could be the next internet sensation! Even better than bedroom intruder!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y