Misc Looking for Special Miis given THROUGH STREETPASS.

J-Lin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick disclaimer, while I primarily look for SpotPass Special Miis that were given over the internet, those were not given through StreetPass and are not what I am talking about.
I have discovered that in mostly Japan only (with some E3 2011 riddled exceptions) Nintendo would have 3DSes at specific events before SpotPass became a feature in December 2011 so people could StreetPass Special Miis at physical events. I know close to nothing about these and if anyone has anymore info on them, it would be crucial in helping find these Miis, which are entirely lost. Some notable events these were at include E3 2011 (You could get Miah from Scribblenauts, Reggie, and a couple others), The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Orchestra Concert (you could get Aonuma, Koji Kondo, Iwata, and Miyamoto), specific train stations (these ones were given through QR codes, there's over 100 Japanese comedians) and a couple Nintendo Shareholder Meetings. If anyone attended any of these events and is by some miracle reading this post, please let me know and I will be able to preserve these Miis!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_sJ79aDQTeQ?si=dCPYbyGhZ8OFK8nb