Hacking New TX SX Information: New FAQs and Homebrew Support Confirmed for Launch

Hernie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still haven't got my email about where to send payment from switchsx. Anyone have success ordering here yet, and how long did it take?
I ordered there earlier today. Emailed with my order number and email for pay pal and he responded back in minutes with a pay request.

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered there earlier today. Emailed with my order number and email for pay pal and he responded back in minutes with a pay request.
How did you format the email exactly? Maybe I messed up. I put a generic title like SX Pro Order, then I just put my order number and Pay Pal address in the message.

Pacote

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
This thing is going to get Gateway'd almost...out of the gate. Not sure why everyone is tripping over their own balls to get their hands on one.
Same though here.

I will wait for 15th june and see what happens... I have no problem waiting a few days or even a week for the open source solution.

Even if it doesnt happen, I can always get the OS instantly from any vendor since its pretty much just a license key for TX server

IceTeaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Another thing is all those Stargate3DS sites are owned by a company called GoodDealToYou they seem legit and use different domainnames for different products to broaden their sellerbase, if you bought at €35 you will definitely get it before 15 June, if you buy at €38.50 right now you will get it late June or July.
Do you have a official confirmation for this?

I bought it for 35 € yesterday. Today they increased the price again and we are at 39.99€ now.

I would never pay more then 40 bucks for this thing. At the moment we not even know how it work. Do it only work with cartridge dumps or with eshop games too.
Next step is a new SD card I guess

EDIT:
got a answer by Stargate3DS
Hello, This is a pre-sale product. The supplier tells us that it will be available about a month to be wait, Please wait patiently.
We send from HongKong.

Last edited by IceTeaX,
Reactions: scroeffie

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just placed my order via switchsx.com, which is a listed US retailer on the site. However, rather than have a proper checkout system, they only have Pay Pal and I had to email them my Pay Pal address to be charged within 1 business day. It's sketchy to me, but it's on the official list, so am I just being overly paranoid?
What's their carrier? Is shipping from USA?

D

Deleted User

DdWyJhTVQAEC4yh.jpg

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean nothing happens if a package is siezed you just lose the product and most companies dont reimburse it or refund it(or at least MCC didnt)

So yes it sucks but its not like anything negative happens to you. That being said I know hundreds of people who have used MCC in the US over the years and were fine so im sure they just made an example out of me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

their email is admin@ their site here(im too lazy to type it)
Yeah ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) here in the US have been ramping things up and trying to seize packages of up and coming flashcards and modchip etc. They are doing the bidding of the 3 major console makers. It sucks because there's no due process, they just take it and send you a notice. You don' have the ability to fight back and try and explain how the device in question could be used lawfully. It hasn' happened to me, but I've been keeping my eye on the situation and they are actively trying to train agents what to look for. Sadly, they have much more important things to be doing, like hunting down, human traffickers, drug smugglers, illegal weapon imports etc, but instead they choose to waste tax money ramping up efforts to crack down on grey market hobbyist items like this.

But from what I understand you lose the item (and the money you paid for it) they won' actually pursue you for it.

And no shop selling these types of devices are going to reimburse you. If yiu'ryou're buying from a modding ship, it' presumed you already know the risks involved (scammers, customs issues etc)

blackwhitexy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Will you be able to run the regular Switch OS while having this installed?

For example, if I want to play Mario Kart online with my legit copy of the game.

Reactions: Chuardo

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Guys I think TX is a secret spin-off company of the Nintendo. They've made this dongle futureproof, so a lot of people will go and buy Switch now. Anyway they know that pirates will never buy games (lol who needs ports of WiiU), and this dongle will help to create "Nintendo boiz army" for future console generations.

MHDestination

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will you be able to run the regular Switch OS while having this installed?

For example, if I want to play Mario Kart online with my legit copy of the game.

Yes it's is possible. The cfw should only add features and keep other features working (as playing legit games online)

But keep in mind: It offers a high risk of getting banned!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Is banning locked to a console or the Nintendo account? Because I don't buy games digitally.
Could be either, for 3DS there were both account bans (would move to another console if you system-transferred) and console bans (which you could get around by injecting a different console ID from a donor).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1