ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

nickp1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I also have some other save files. All these games are done by me without the use of cheats. 100% is true 100% so everything is done.

DK Tropical Freeze 200% and all shiny gold medals on normal mode.
Captain Toad TT 100%
Fire Emblem 3H 100% (all conversations, new title screen with gold effect, everything unlocked in the menu etc)
Mario Rabbids 100% including DLC.
Kirby Star Allies 100% (all pictures completed, all H2H completed)
Kirby and the forgotten land 100%
Kirby Return to dreamland 100% ( all 120 challenges completed)
Super Kirby Clash 100%
Bayonetta 2 100% (All achievements, All Levels are Pure Platinum)
Paper Mario Origami King (100% and 2 secret achievements unlocked)
Super Mario 3D All Stars 100% (All coins in every SM64 levels,120 Shine Sprites ,Both Mario and Luigi modes complete in SMG)
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury 100% ( Shiny 5 star save file and 100 cat shines)
Super Mario Maker 2 ( All story mode levels completed)
Zelda Links Awakening 100% (0 deaths Hero mode only)
Zelda Skyward Sword 100% ( Normal and Hero Mode, All chests are opened in the game)
Metroid Prime Remastered 100% (all scans in all difficulties and beaten at 100%)
Yoshi's Crafted World 100%
Pokemon Sword 100% ( all curry recipes, all tm’s, everything done! )
Ori and the Blind Forest 100 ( All achievements unlocked, 0 death mode also beaten)
Ori and the Will of the Wisps 100% ( All achievements unlocked)
Pikmin 3 DX (All badges unlocked, All challenges platinumed)
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu (Pokedex Complete, All elite trainers beaten and Crown bought for Pikachu)
Splatoon 2 ( Story mode and Octo Expansion 100% complete and beaten with all weapons. Salmon run is complete and all X ranks in ranked mode is done. I even have the gold medal for a weapon and lv 50 freshness achieved.
WarioWare Get it Together (All medals unlocked including all 52 weekly challenges with gold)

Working on:

Super Mario Odyssey (840 moons)
Zelda Breath of the Wild (25% , MM beaten)
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (40%)
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (50%)
Xenoblade 1 (90%)
Xenoblade 2 (90%)
Xenoblade 3
Arms (99%, just get a high score on of the training modes)
MK8D ( DLC incoming. all time trials completed except 200cc. and all gold cups except 200cc.
Bayonetta 1
Bayonetta 3 90% ( Pure Platinum done on hardest difficulty, only collectibles left to find)
Bayonetta Origins 80%
Metroid Dread
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
Pokemon Legends Arceus ( All pokemon are caught)
Pokemon Scarlet
Fire Emblem Engage 80%
Splatoon 3
Mario Rabbids Sparks of Hope

I dont use any guide or something like that. Some games are taking a little bit longer because of that.
Can you upload again all the list?
Post automatically merged:

Check my earlier post.

Pikmin 2 100% (Story 100%, Secret movie unlocked and all challenges are pink flowered.)
Thanks for the reply my friend but I can't find the file with the upload for Ori and the Will of the Wisps. In addition do you have by any chance and the save file for Batman Arkham Asylum?

FRKN4O

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Thanks for the reply my friend but I can't find the file with the upload for Ori and the Will of the Wisps. In addition do you have by any chance and the save file for Batman Arkham Asylum?

I dont have any batman save files. I dont play those games. I uploaded The Ori save file

Let me know if Will of the Wisps works. I had to delete some files in order to upload it. The file was too large.

Attachments

• Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 22
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps.rar
    22.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by FRKN4O,

princesapeach22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mortal kombat 1 save with new skins? and quan chi pls

Attachments

• MK1-Scorpion-Deadly-Alliance-paquete.jpg
    MK1-Scorpion-Deadly-Alliance-paquete.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Skipcity and yeniel

AGASSI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If you still want this, I've just finished sinking 80-90hrs into it..!

- Main story line completed, all locations, most upgrades, assassins armor etc.
- Freedom Cry DLC story-line completed, all locations, most upgrades.

Let me know & i'll dump it for you...
Can i have it too?

Nynrah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anyone have a Blasphemous save with all achievments unlocked, all skins unlocked (includes all three NG+ penitences completed) and all Rosary Beads, Mea Culpa Hearts and Prayers found?

Skipcity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please Dragon Ball FighertZ save 100%?
I I’ll upload my 100% save for you in a few hours

I’ll upload my 100% save for you in a few hours

Attachments

• DBZ 100 percent 2023.10.20 @ 09.44.12.zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by Skipcity,

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do someone have female save files for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet? Preferably before the second part of the dlc? So I need a save after the first part.

Mkelosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Back again with three more completed games.
Disney Illusion Island 100% ( All accomplishments unlocked, Iron Mouse Mode beaten)

Xenoblade 2 & Torna 100% ( True 100%, All challenges are completed on all difficulty's, all costumes unlocked in LoC, all superbosses beaten on BoC mode + Torna , all UM beaten and registered + Torna,all H2H ,all shop deeds ,all merc missions complete, all blades s+ trust + Torna, all favorite pouch items registered + Torna, all driver idea maxed, all poppi's maxed in poppiswap ,all missions complete + Torna, all characters affinity chart completed + Torna, All arts maxed out, all landmarks/locations registered + Torna. No cheats used!)

Wario Ware Move It! 80% ( All minigames unlocked, Pyoro S minigame unlocked, Dirty Job Minigame unlocked, Only thing left are the pose cards) Will do that later.

Next up are: Pikmin 1+2 , Pikmin 4, Mario Rabbids Sparks of Hope + DLC, Super Mario Wonder and Super Mario RPG.
Thanks a lot for your 100% Saves! Can we get your Pokemon Sword 100% save too? Merry Christmas guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    "Zelda quick grab my master sword!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Link calls the doctor
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Isn't it an actual disorder for someone to sleep too much
    If anyone wants to find that Bad Ass Babes it's on The Internet Archive lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, the controllers that come with it are somewhat bad but atleast I have like other 2 controllers that work
    Ken I think so, I forget the name but there is that condition where people will fall asleep in the middle of a sentence.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The cure is meth
    +1
    Not far from the truth Ken lol
    I think the medication for is is actually what meth is made from, or a form of it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Germans were ahead of their time
    That's the one lol
    +1
    Ken are you talking about pervatin? Heh they shouldn't have let me name it lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hitler gets all the credit
    +1
    Nein! Nein Nein Nein!!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Work for freedom yeah douche
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hitler would've made a decent a rapper
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, the sd card has only about 4 gb left so im not gonna add too many games (im only adding ps1 games if you ask)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, the tv stick has a built in emulator with some weird config im not gonna tamper with
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, and im gonna download legend of dragoon to my ps3 cuz i couldnt fix the problem i mentioned you a while ago and idk if the emulator is the problem (only tested it on epsxe)
    yeah those sticks can be a pain, a lot of the time you can't change the firmware or do much with them. Sometimes you can mod them and install like Batocera but it's not common.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast it has android tv apps
    I had one that the firmware was not able to be changed unless I opened it up and soldered a couple of spots and a wire, but I didn't feel like that so I just bout an Android TV Box
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had one that the firmware was not able to be changed unless I opened it up and soldered a...