Hacking New Super Mario Bros. U Retro Remix

bawzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I come back to this thread every so often to see how your development is going, and it's looking really good now! I can't wait to see a more final version released! Keep going, this is going to be really freakin cool :D

marduk666

THE INFINITE NOOB
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I made some levels with the help of the SMB Team on their forum. Instead of them being sealed away in the download crypt of the creeking dusty Retro Remix Forums, I thought I would drop them here in case anyone is interested in them.
These are all of the levels from a little known game, and true sequel to the original, Super Mario Bros. Special.
They're all there as a 1-1 copy of the 32 special levels. 4shared.com/rar/9Pz2ebOX/NSMBW_Special_v4.html
Also I remade most of the levels from Super Mario Land 4shared.com/rar/U8B8GANi/SML.html
And a Guy goes by Rizzo had made the ones I lacked 4shared.com/rar/AcjLXPZ8/New_Super_Mario_Landv1.html
The Mario Land Levels are not 1-1 and took some creative licence out of necessity but they turned out well, and quite fun.
I had also tried to recreate the SMB Boo Race levels for OSMB Completeness but ran out of steam.

Good luck, Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Reactions: StarTrekVoyager

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Guys, is this good?

q9rpaOj.png

I'm not a graphics designer, so making logos isn't my thing.

Feel free to improve this logo and send it to me. ;)

VampireLordAlucard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is pretty cool. I was one of the admins on the forum for SMB Team. I'm shocked that after all these years anyone even remembered our hack. Hope you had fun making these levels!

@marduk666 It's been a long time! Thanks for posting the levels. If you want me to post them somewhere more obvious on the dusty old forums I can.

Last edited by VampireLordAlucard,
Reactions: marduk666

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work