Hacking New Super Mario Bros. U Retro Remix

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Good work i don´t have a wii u but i plan to buy a wii and play the wii version those who tell you that this thread is useless are wrong every good hack need atention and a thread Good luck

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
It would be nice I guess
who said "better" maybe he will make a 8bit tileset :P
But it's also supposed to be better than NSMBW Retro Remix :P
Well, NSMBW Retro Remix didn't have any custom tilesets, I think I won't be making any. :(

Also, for those who are wondering if I started working on this, I should stop talking and start working, the works start on Thursday. There are more than 64 levels to remake! Keep in mind that every level would take at least 40 minutes + the time waiting for testers to test + the time of bug fixing. :(

Last edited by AboodXD,
Reactions: Reecey and nastys

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well, NSMBW Retro Remix didn't have any custom tilesets, I think I won't be making any. :(
honest opinion, just copying an existing mod exactly isnt exactly impressive, actually making 8bit/16bit tilesets could actually give the game a "retro remix" feel and make it feel less like simple copy and pasting someone elses level designs, never been too fond of the old "lets just recreate exactly what someone already recreated" especially given that its a remake of a NSMBW mod that people could simply just go get and play on vwii.....are you planning to make any custom levels from scratch or is it all just a direct copy of NSMBRR....again each to their own but it seems a bit of a waste to simply copy a existing mod and add no new aspects to it that dont just come from the fact its on a newer game

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
honest opinion, just copying an existing mod exactly isnt exactly impressive, actually making 8bit/16bit tilesets could actually give the game a "retro remix" feel and make it feel less like simple copy and pasting someone elses level designs, never been too fond of the old "lets just recreate exactly what someone already recreated" especially given that its a remake of a NSMBW mod that people could simply just go get and play on vwii.....are you planning to make any custom levels from scratch or is it all just a direct copy of NSMBRR....again each to their own but it seems a bit of a waste to simply copy a existing mod and add no new aspects to it that dont just come from the fact its on a newer game
It's not exactly a copy, it's an HD remake.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It's not exactly a copy, it's an HD remake.
that dont just come from the fact its on a newer game

anyways, whatever i guess, i was just seeing if you where adding any new aspects yourself or if it was just directly copying from NSMBWRR -> NSMBWU, good luck i suppose

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs