Hacking New Sm4sh Update

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have three USB hard drives, I have a 500 GB one that I used in the past to install USB games and updates to, yes, so I can use that. I'm going to backup my Smash Bros install, transfer the save to the HDD and then install the game itself, then the update. I hope Nintendo gets an influx of complaints about this cumulative update on their Twitter. 8 GB be damned.

Currently impossible, unless I delete the other Smash Bros data, which is 2.5 GB, not sure how much of that is actually save data. Unless I can click on that and see how much of that is actually necessary, and keep the save data.
Then it sounds like you could be in quite a pickle.
Perhaps find a USB storage device and move those saves and even the game updates over to it to temporary free up some space?
EDIT: The manager should tell you how much space a save data is taking up.

Last edited by RandomUser,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then it sounds like you could be in quite a pickle.
Perhaps find a USB storage device and move those saves and even the game updates over to it to temporary free up some space?
EDIT: The manager should tell you how much space a save data is taking up.

Yeah, if I'm not mistake, I click on the icon and see what's what, if I'm lucky, I can remove the update, but keep the save data. Gonna have to check tomorrow. Still, this is a dick move from Nintendo, first firmware, now this. :rolleyes:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpxvzFnWCu0