• Views 132,889
  • Replies 916
  • Likes 15

hamstrman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I may ask, where did you manage to pre-order orange button for $75 in Canada??

Seriously, this is the second or third post I've seen with this piece going for $75. Or the generous "trade-in" blue for orange a few people have brought up.

qproject

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I may ask, where did you manage to pre-order orange button for $75 in Canada??

It was a special deal on Cyber Monday week at modchipcentral. You can get it at $85 and get 5% OFF everything on their site, just by placing your order and entering the coupon code of 'MerryXmas2015' ends at Dec 23th.

hamstrman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was a special deal on Cyber Monday week at modchipcentral. You can get it at $85 and get 5% OFF everything on their site, just by placing your order and entering the coupon code of 'MerryXmas2015' ends at Dec 23th.

Haha it's sold out! Crazy!

Thanks, though.

striderlink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You got banned for playing on-line without a private header
you say i got band for using it without a private header, first i'm new to this, but do far so good, but second i got a different error code it didn't end 0123, mine was different, but my 2 week are up, but not been on line since, but downloaded cloud and Midgar for smash bros. think my ended 0102 can't remember. anyway way support

kurodax

Trophies
XP
Country
you say i got band for using it without a private header, first i'm new to this, but do far so good, but second i got a different error code it didn't end 0123, mine was different, but my 2 week are up, but not been on line since, but downloaded cloud and Midgar for smash bros. think my ended 0102 can't remember. anyway way support
wrong header setup. Change the the card type, try AE and C2

striderlink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thank you but i'm new to this i can download dlc extra like cloud for smash bros, but don't understand the AE and CE, thanks for the replay any help?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ap check and online play are two different things. You need a private header to play online.
don't knopw the private header ting. i know a skyknife but don't understand how to use it. like i said i newbie

Seita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thank you but i'm new to this i can download dlc extra like cloud for smash bros, but don't understand the AE and CE, thanks for the replay any help?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

don't knopw the private header ting. i know a skyknife but don't understand how to use it. like i said i newbie

A private header is a .bin file you get from dumping a game you own. That file has a unique ID that only one person can use at a time and make Nintendo believe you're using a legit cart.

Reactions: striderlink

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Small question everyone, does someone manage to edit the gamelist.bin to add a private header? (In order to avoid the following process: Copy a game on microSD, launch it. Plug the microSD on the computer, edit the config file for each game)

D

Deleted-19228

Small question everyone, does someone manage to edit the gamelist.bin to add a private header? (In order to avoid the following process: Copy a game on microSD, launch it. Plug the microSD on the computer, edit the config file for each game)

No one has the card except @Foxi4

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know that but having the card is not related to the fact of editing a file available on Skyteam Website, right? ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1