ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh. I really wish I was better at breeding in Pokemon. :glare: I can't breed decent birds to save my life... *grumble grumble grumble..* :hateit:

Anyway, any news on if they are going to fix the Tomodachi Life codes for clothing so it's accurate, and also add the hats/interiors or etc etc?

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh. I really wish I was better at breeding in Pokemon. :glare: I can't breed decent birds to save my life... *grumble grumble grumble..* :hateit:

Anyway, any news on if they are going to fix the Tomodachi Life codes for clothing so it's accurate, and also add the hats/interiors or etc etc?

Datel is always tightlipped about their codes. Their way of announcing future edits is by rolling them out. :lol:

Reactions: Midgetgirl05

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
videos: Old news; there was a save injection exploit for a day which SciresM took advantage of. No longer is possible, but he has goodies to show off.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Still get "Web Operation has failed" for the third straight day. Anyone have any tips?

Try reinstalling powersaves? Clean your cart contacts? This was the advice given to me when I had the same error. Neither worked for me, but its worth a shot. It sucks, but you might have to wait out the error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o