ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been getting "Web Operation has Failed" for 5 days.

But on the bright side, this is the 2000th post of this thread...

So..

Yay?

• Did you enter your license key correctly? Remember, these are region locked.
  • Did you enter your email correctly?
  • Did you try changing your USB wire?
  • Did you try closing the program and starting it back up again?

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Did you enter your license key correctly? Remember, these are region locked.
  • Did you enter your email correctly?
  • Did you try changing your USB wire?
  • Did you try closing the program and starting it back up again?

Yeah, it doesn't let you access anything unless you enter a valid email address and serial key.

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If all else fails, you know, the methods you've seen, not just the four I've given you... I fear you might have to get a new powersaves. Maybe you're just unlucky.

It's been working until I've moved. We didn't even move that far and I got an internet upgrade.

A lot of people are getting this error, if you look it up, you'll see a bunch of people complaining about this.

EDIT: My copy of Zelda OoT 3D works. But not Pokemon X or ACNL.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been working until I've moved. We didn't even move that far and I got an internet upgrade.

A lot of people are getting this error, if you look it up, you'll see a bunch of people complaining about this.

EDIT: My copy of Zelda OoT 3D works. But not Pokemon X or ACNL.

Welp, we're not under server maintenance; mine works just fine. Have you tried cleaning the cartridges?

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been getting "Web Operation has Failed" for 5 days.

But on the bright side, this is the 2000th post of this thread...

So..

Yay?

Maybe it's your internet? I've heard about people who couldn't connect with their wired home connection and had to use tethered phone internet.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has it ever occurred to anyone that Datel might be taking the 6 week summer holiday XD

That would be odd considering hacking would most likely be done indoors. I know it can be done outdoors and other locations. Who knows, maybe they went to spend time with friends, family, or what have you.

Newbie1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please tell me you're not serious.

Datel is a job, a career for some, and overall a business.

When an employee calls out they try to find someone to cover for him/her. When vacation is planned the team steps up to cover that department. It isn't a group of guys in a basement. Datel is a professional business. . . . they wouldn't let everyone go visit family at once and not have enough to cover requests, updates, or additions.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please tell me you're not serious.

Datel is a job, a career for some, and overall a business.

When an employee calls out they try to find someone to cover for him/her. When vacation is planned the team steps up to cover that department. It isn't a group of guys in a basement. Datel is a professional business. . . . they wouldn't let everyone go visit family at once and not have enough to cover requests, updates, or additions.

Nope. Wasn't serious in the slightest.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, neat, they added a little thing on the website showing the status of the servers and such. Might be sort helpful to figure out where problems are coming from

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I'm not surprised.