ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anybody recommend any USB cables I need to replace mine because the wire casing is starting to split and may short soon.
If you have a PS3, the controller cable fits just right and it is much longer and has better quality.

I didn't need to apply anything.
It successfully done a save -apparently-
I loaded the game and I wondered why my item I chose weren't there.
I chose again and again so I tested out if it had been saving properly.
Didn't save at all, stuck at the pokemon centre forever and couldn't move. Well I could but I'd end up in the same place.
Same thing it does now. I've been consulted that this is a form of semi-bricking?
It also freezes when I try and delete the data.
Yes it seems "semi-bricked". Can you still used the bank? Try using it.

IDK if I am right but it seems Powersaves just edit the saves partially not as a whole, that's why it is so buggy? Or it is just bad coding... Just report what happened to Datel so they could fix their codes. I hope they reply and explain things this time.

I think this is the second time your game got bricked by Powersaves if I am not mistaken right? I really feel sorry for what happened... :/

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a PS3, the controller cable fits just right and it is much longer and has better quality.

Yes it seems "semi-bricked". Can you still used the bank? Try using it.

IDK if I am right but it seems Powersaves just edit the saves partially not as a whole, that's why it is so buggy? Or it is just bad coding... Just report what happened to Datel so they could fix their codes. I hope they reply and explain things this time.

I think this is the second time your game got bricked by Powersaves if I am not mistaken right? I really feel sorry for what happened... :/

You think changing the SD card would do anything, if not Pokemon Bank? And yeah, it sucks that his game got bricked again.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: The American Y's now have IV codes. If you don't back up your data, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Try to avoid using 8 at a time (yet, for some weird reason, 10 at a time is okay(.

Reactions: KenoDB

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which usb cable works? because i can't use my micro usb cable

Here, let me show you, sonny... you're looking for a cable like this, from something like a DS Action Replay or an MP3 player cord (if you have them). Also, I forgot to mention, I think you can buy these from like a Wal-Mart or a store that specializes in computer hardware. It's known as a USB 2.0:
usb2_cable_standard_5m.jpg

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
No, it wasn't the second time. Just wanted another opinion :)
I can use pokemon bank completely and it is recognisable.
i even transferred some pokemon now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I kind of miss Leslie Nielsen