ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

j_smith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try again if they servers are not busy.. because some say that if it was really bricked, powersaves wouldn't read it. In my case. powersaves can read it well. The only issues is when I try to apply some code, then that error show up.

It's bricked. Same exact thing happened to me. I even tried using powersaves on a different computer and used the cartridge on a different 3DS and yeah the 3DS would never read it. Powersaves was the only thing that read the cartridge and it let me restore backups but everytime I tried applying a code it would throw out that same error. No matter how many backups or whatever backup I restored neither 3DS would read it

Reactions: KenoDB

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's bricked. Same exact thing happened to me. I even tried using powersaves on a different computer and used the cartridge on a different 3DS and yeah the 3DS would never read it. Powersaves was the only thing that read the cartridge and it let me restore backups but everytime I tried applying a code it would throw out that same error. No matter how many backups or whatever backup I restored neither 3DS would read it

In the words of many said here, "Thou art fucked, when it comes to a bricked cartridge." Sorry about your loss, my friend.

Reactions: j_smith

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone knows how to fix a bricked pokemon x cart?
I apply the cloning code. all went fine until this error came up after downloading the save
View attachment 10051

I dont know what happen.. no chime or what so over.. and if it did was faulty usb cable.. the error should no cart found or insert game cart right?

I can still do back up and restore to my game cart. but my 3ds wont read it. 3ds shows a blank slot..
even if i apply other codes. that error pops up

Welcome to the club! So they are still bricking games huh? :/
I don't think there is a way if your 3ds wont read it anymore and shows a blank slot... btw my game were also bricked by Powersaves before, and no I don't think it's my internet speed or faulty cable. It happened when I was loading their servers, then when it was loaded the "hardware no found" message popped out which is weird, I don't even have the chance to choose a code or do a back up, just like that. I mailed them about it and still no answers til now, as usual.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the club! So they are still bricking games huh? :/
I don't think there is a way if your 3ds wont read it anymore and shows a blank slot... btw my game were also bricked by Powersaves before, and no I don't think it's my internet speed or faulty cable. It happened when I was loading their servers, then when it was loaded the "hardware no found" message popped out which is weird, I don't even have the chance to choose a code or do a back up, just like that. I mailed them about it and still no answers til now, as usual.

In which case, one usually has to replace thy broken cartridge, yes? You know, if the 3DS don't bother reading it anymore?

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In which case, one usually has to replace thy broken cartridge, yes? You know, if the 3DS don't bother reading it anymore?
Yes If the 3ds don't read the game anymore, and treated it as if that there is no cartridge inserted then it's pretty much dead. The good thing is that I always have an extra cartridge just for these stuffs, so my main game is still safe. ;)

And also cloning all your stuffs then putting all in the bank is a cool thing too!

Marioman65

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know they don't add codes on weekends I'm just saying I'm not patient anymore like I'd rather switch to cyber gadget than powersaves but to be honest I really can't cause it's region locked and it cost a lot of money cause need everything Jpn.....that just pissis me off (being honest)

dsdavis6

Trophies
XP
Country
I know they don't add codes on weekends I'm just saying I'm not patient anymore like I'd rather switch to cyber gadget than powersaves but to be honest I really can't cause it's region locked and it cost a lot of money cause need everything Jpn.....that just pissis me off (being honest)
Didn't you previously say you would never use a pokemon game in powersaves again? So why are you bothering us all with your need for codes. We all want Cyber saves functionality, we are all reluctant to spend that much money to get it. We all hope that Datel will release lots of codes ASAP. If you have run out of patience with this product, move to another product, or find a new hobby altogether. Don't piss everybody else off because you're pissed off.

I wonder if kalos born code will change the met part to hatched from egg in Kalos. That would mean you could make legal pokemon for a LOT of the previous generations? Barring legendaries and the odd other non breedable of course.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seriously do not get what so ever that the US region haven't got them yet.
i find it quite unfair tbh.

I despise being the voice of getting everyone's hopes up, but let me rest you assured that they can't, and in no way, withhold the IV codes from us in the NTSC region forever.

Marioman65

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Didn't you previously say you would never use a pokemon game in powersaves again? So why are you bothering us all with your need for codes. We all want Cyber saves functionality, we are all reluctant to spend that much money to get it. We all hope that Datel will release lots of codes ASAP. If you have run out of patience with this product, move to another product, or find a new hobby altogether. Don't piss everybody else off because you're pissed off.

I wonder if kalos born code will change the met part to hatched from egg in Kalos. That would mean you could make legal pokemon for a LOT of the previous generations? Barring legendaries and the odd other non breedable of course.
???? I didn't previously said that and why would I bother you guys

AznPride112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I despise being the voice of getting everyone's hopes up, but let me rest you assured that they can't, and in no way, withhold the IV codes from us in the NTSC region forever.

I seriously do not get what so ever that the US region haven't got them yet.

i find it quite unfair tbh.

They can and will withhold codes forever if they wanted to. It is not up to YOU to decide whether Datel release codes for one region or not. It is up to Datel.
Everyone seriously needs to stop whinging and whining about IV codes not being on Powersaves.
If everyone had read the previous 147 other pages, somewhere, someone would have mentioned that they don't add codes on the weekend.
I've said it MANY times before. Datel will release the codes whenever they release them. Whinging and whining on a forum won't help make it come any faster.
If you have no patience waiting for things, then tough luck, that's how the world works, you want someone to give you something, you wait until they do.
Fair or unfair. Nothing in life is fair. If life was fair then everyone would get what they wanted.

Reactions: signz

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So Im guessing carts are still being bricked? Thats pretty lame:/

I might be wrong, but I don't think there's much of a chance of bricking your cart if you use the device sensibly. The instances I've seen are people trying to apply loads of codes at once, or making an egg shiny or whatever. I'd be interested to know what people have done to brick their carts, because I can't see it just being "I i just applied the 999x item code and it bricked"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning