New 'Metroid Dread' trailer released

metroid dread.JPG

In anticipation of Samus Aran’s return in Metroid Dread in October, Nintendo released a new trailer for the game today. It introduces some of Samus' new abilities as well as some of the cryptic terrors you will encounter on planet ZDR.

Metroid Dread will launch on October 8 on the Nintendo Switch.

:arrow: SOURCE

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Gameplay wise, it's a 2d Other M, because of very fast Samus.
Other M was not that bad, homies. Trust this dawg.

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know there is just something about mercury steam that is just very generic, I feel like if I have played one of their 2.5d side scrollers I have played them
I feel like it's just going through the motions
I finished both CV LOS MOF and Samus returns and they just feel like almost the same game with a different theme
both are pretty mediocre and meh
this just looks like more of the same to me
the only think that held my interest while playing the other 2 games, CV LOS MOF and Samus returns was the 3D effect on the 3DS otherwise both of them would have really uninteresting and even more boring

I really wish we could get a proper 3rd person 3D metroid game or at least one with an option for 3rd person and first person

Prime 4 is still in full development, it makes a lot more sense to have both styles present on the Switch than just having two fps Metroids.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prime 4 is still in full development, it makes a lot more sense to have both styles present on the Switch than just having two fps Metroids.
I see your point but they could have got someone else to develop it or done it in house
I am just not a fan of that studio or their engine
it's just can't compare to a game built from the ground up with Nintendo in house quality
back in the day I remember when 1st party games made by Nintendo would take much more advantage of the hardware than 3rd party titles for a long time or at least for the first couple of years
they could have made a 2.5 d if they wanted to without franchising it out to mercury steam again
hopefully we get MP4 on switch , we probably will but it will be and EOL title or it will be a dual release like LOZ TP

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
thanks for spoiling :)

Did you enter a topic discussing a trailer and expected people to not talk about things happening in the trailer?
I was making lighthearted, funny comen that i didn't expect reply to.

Apparently you took it seriously for some reason, trying to argue with me.
Naughty...
no-nooo.gif

Last edited by MetoMeto,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol