Hacking New Loadiine GX2 with No legit DLC support

Dahlia098

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried to get Just Dance 4 DLC but the content wasn't shown in the menu.
Instead, it appeared the 2 PAL-exclusive musics ("Cercavo Amore" and "Diggin' In The Dirt") but i'm using the NTSC ver. of the game. (I can't play those musics though)
Do i have to start from another way to get it working? (Like, starting from 'Smash Bros Mode')

RowanDDR

SNES Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having no luck getting Zelda BOTW (EUR 1.5.0) to pick up DLC (EUR).
I have put the DLC folder here inside the game folder:
SD:\wiiu\games\Zelda Breath of the Wild [ALZP01]\aoc0005000c101c9500\

I have no idea if this DLC folder name is correct or needs to be special (aoc0005000c101c9500)? I added "aoc", it wasnt there originally when I downloaded with FunKii, but I saw some instructions saying it was required. Anyway, inside this folder there is code,content and meta subfolders (i.e. decrypted content). But I had seen another tutorial where it seems that the content from the "content" folder was put directly there instead (folders named 0010, 0011, 0012).. so maybe I try that next.. moving those folders to the base of this DLC folder (aoc0005000c101c9500).

Other than that, I launch the game with "DLC" and "DLC Non legitimate" turned on.

What big stupid mistake am I making (other than using Loadiine to play BOTW). Please don't reply saying how slow BOTW is running from SD, I already know as I've been playing it for over a year this way).

Thanks in advance.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm having no luck getting Zelda BOTW (EUR 1.5.0) to pick up DLC (EUR).
I have put the DLC folder here inside the game folder:
SD:\wiiu\games\Zelda Breath of the Wild [ALZP01]\aoc0005000c101c9500\

I have no idea if this DLC folder name is correct or needs to be special (aoc0005000c101c9500)? I added "aoc", it wasnt there originally when I downloaded with FunKii, but I saw some instructions saying it was required. Anyway, inside this folder there is code,content and meta subfolders (i.e. decrypted content). But I had seen another tutorial where it seems that the content from the "content" folder was put directly there instead (folders named 0010, 0011, 0012).. so maybe I try that next.. moving those folders to the base of this DLC folder (aoc0005000c101c9500).

Other than that, I launch the game with "DLC" and "DLC Non legitimate" turned on.

What big stupid mistake am I making (other than using Loadiine to play BOTW). Please don't reply saying how slow BOTW is running from SD, I already know as I've been playing it for over a year this way).

Thanks in advance.
Well in order to even use the DLC you need to run the game in Smash mode and from my experiments Botw doesn't even boot with Smash mode regardless if you're trying to use DLC or not.

Reactions: RowanDDR

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well in order to even use the DLC you need to run the game in Smash mode and from my experiments Botw doesn't even boot with Smash mode regardless if you're trying to use DLC or not.
I'm trying to get it to boot just to see that it does. When using Smash mode, it completely crashes the console and the "No Input" sign pops up on my TV. When using Mii Maker mode, it just gives me a blank screen, so I'm not sure if it crashes or is so incredibly slow and I just have to wait. I just redownloaded it in case anything had gone corrupt but it still isn't working. Can someone help me out? I eventually wanna convert the three folders to the WUP Installer .wud format so I can just download it to my storage device but I have no clue how to do that.

Piff1212

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, In my game (Taiko no Tatsujin WiiU3), DLCs don't show up. but I already renamed the folder, put it in the right place, installed this mod, i enabled "no legitimate" but it still doesn't appear after this procedure:unsure:

Reactions: HomeStarRunnerTron

RowanDDR

SNES Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
So.. I finally got Zelda DLC working after all. How? Using this fork of Loadiine:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-mod-y1-dlc-on-sd.447048/ ...
Enable the "Enable DLC on SD" option ...
Place the decrypted contents of the DLC's "content" folder (3 folders called 0010, 0011 and 0012) into this folder in the game folder:
/aoc0005000c101c9500/

So the structure (of the DLC) looks like this on SD card:
/wiiu/games/Zelda Breath of the Wild [ALZP01]/aoc0005000c101c9500/0010/
/wiiu/games/Zelda Breath of the Wild [ALZP01]/aoc0005000c101c9500/0011/
/wiiu/games/Zelda Breath of the Wild [ALZP01]/aoc0005000c101c9500/0012/

Code and Meta folders from the DLC are not required, can be deleted it seems.

Thats it. :)

Of course, the bold part of the folder name aoc0005000c101c9500 is specific to the EU version of the game/DLC.. if you are running USA or JPN version it will need to be named differently.

Last edited by RowanDDR,

Aritzen

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Tengo los DLC de Mario Kart en formato Wup, Ya los pase a formato loadiine, Pero como los pongo como la estructura del video?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken do you think any of them asked for a different tattoo? Like could I get a star of David...